The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you doin', Jo?

I still get a kick out of your avatar. Springsteen and Bono FTW.

I'm fine. Don't have to work this week.

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. :blush: They're my two favorite performers, and one of my friends in another part of the forums made the avatar for me.

Trying to figure out what the big deal with being premium is.

I haven't needed to use the search feature much, but I imagine it will make things a little bit easier.

EWR is delayed. I'm thinking I might be staying in Fla. one more night. Figure Jersy would do it to me.

Pfan, as a resident of the Philburbs where are you planning to apply to college?

Main campus.

Not really sure. I'm thinking something like business administration.

Doubt it on early graduation. I plan on taking the norm.

I have a business background in high school. Have any of you heard of DECA? I do that.

phillyfan26 said:
Main campus.

Not really sure. I'm thinking something like business administration.

Doubt it on early graduation. I plan on taking the norm.

I have a business background in high school. Have any of you heard of DECA? I do that.

You in School Enterprise whatever? I ask because I know most of the Chem faculty. Thought I could give you pointers if you were sciences. Guess not. I went to Beherend, too young to go away and B offered a polymer major. I'm zero help on Business. I'm a science Geek girl.
I tried.

phillyfan26 said:
Trying to figure out what the big deal with being premium is.

I haven't needed to use the search feature much, but I imagine it will make things a little bit easier.

Ah, but you have access to everything now my friend...:yes:

Ah and you can't underestimate the value of PMs either...:up:

Me! Keith's pls!

n791930286_1627259_8095.jpg

kafrun said:
Me! Keith's pls!

n791930286_1627259_8095.jpg

:drool:

(that goes for BAW and the beer)

I'm in a 5000-player poker tourney right now on PokerStars. 1168 players left after an hour, and I'm sitting with a slightly below-average stack. My goal is to get into the top 270 (the paid places). I feel like I'm doing really well right now, I've never been in a tournament with more than 45 people, and the best I've done in those was third.

:hmm:

PS: It's not a real money tournament, but getting to the final table gets me to the next round, there's 3 more rounds and then a live tourney for a (real) million bucks.

UberBeaver said:
Godspeed, amigo. You did, in fact, inspire me. I dug out the discs with the mini-series and am loading to iPizzle. The Cylons were created by man.

I actually like how the Cylons went away for like 40 years, so man is relaxed, then the Cylons start blowing shit up. At least, that's how I remember the start of it all. I hope I do not remember too much of Season 1, it will ruin the experience. Season 2, from the first episode on, will be all new to me, though.

Lila, that's Anton Chigurh, a character in "No Country for Old Men". If you see him, do me a favor and go the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom