The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: VG...you were drunk?

I don't see a lot Reg, that's why I prefer shows that don't have a continuing storyline. Otherwise I'm annoying people to get me caught up..

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:

That's my maid!!!! :lmao:

How'd I send that one out?!?!?!

Dork...dork....dork.....!!! :nerd:

Is it racist to call your African American co-worker your maid? :shifty:

Oh sh*t she read that I called her my 'maid'....getting my ass kicked now...*ouch...oof...ow*

you didn't know? I was wondering who that was when you first posted it :lol:

redkat said:

you didn't know? I was wondering who that was when you first posted it :lol:

Yeah, me too. I was like, "Reg sorta kinda looks a bit like a woman, but the pictures pretty small, so it might just be me." Anyhow, that picture was the root cause of why i was surprised to hear Reg was Italian, eventhough he's not.

april: hmm well I talked to the guy today and he was very sweet...considering I embarrassingly told him I liked him and that I liked his hair because it reminded me of a poodle (we also spoke on the phone about this last night). he told me he couldn't really understand my texts anyway :lmao: but that he got a lot of texts of me telling him I was "sorsy" and that I didn't need to feel sorsy, it was all cool.

in fact he texted me back saying "4 wat? its cool we tight"

apparently we tight

what an idiot. :tsk: :lmao:

and don't worry silly people this like never happens I'm quite a good girl, just wanted to reminisce sp cos I thought the texting was funny. :angel:

VertigoGal said:
april: hmm well I talked to the guy today and he was very sweet...considering I embarrassingly told him I liked him and that I liked his hair because it reminded me of a poodle (we also spoke on the phone about this last night). he told me he couldn't really understand my texts anyway :lmao: but that he got a lot of texts of me telling him I was "sorsy" and that I didn't need to feel sorsy, it was all cool.

apparently we tight

and don't worry silly people this like never happens I'm quite a good girl, just wanted to reminisce sp cos I thought the texting was funny. :angel:

That's so :cute:

VertigoGal said:

apparently we tight

Hilarious...I think it should happen more often and you should share with us sooner!!
Do you still like the guy? Are you guys maybe getting together?spill it...

Too good for a sex party eh Kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom