The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work it out between yourselves for the wording, LMPA yours might be a little lost in amongst the fabulous work our speaker of honour has done though. Unless NSW dropped the books that were carrying said task while he was being all gallant and stuff.

I'm going to be here for a few more hours, I will let you guys in the hot tub first if you do the thread :kiss: pretty please!!

Kat - me too on the Neil. Although in fairness I've not listened to a lot of Manilow.

Phil - talk to the wife yet? :eyebrow:

Lila64 said:

I don't believe that excuse you used Beav :tsk:

Ok, off to remove the ornaments from the Xmas tree as tomorrow is trash day, and hubby needs to chop up the tree. Have fun here at the Copacabana, I mean Temple Bar :angry: :wink:

That wasn't an excuse, that was a true story of how I started listening to Barry. I'll make no excuses for Manilow.

I need to take down the lights and stuff. Ugh.

Someone send me the link to this friggin song, I'm too tired to go back and find it. Please.

Oh, and, Redkat, I love Haiku. If Beav's skill lies in conjuring up creative archnemesi for interlanders, mine lies with doing on the spot haikus about whatever topic. But, now that I think of it, they're never funny, so it's less a skill than a nuisance. But still.

Got Philk? said:

All this time I thought it was Nirvana on stage...:tsk:

that was sarcasm too...:wink:

Phil, I was in Grand Rapids. Once. February 1998. IHL All-Star game. For business. It was.....what's the meterological term????......fucking cold.

No spoken words said:
Someone send me the link to this friggin song, I'm too tired to go back and find it. Please.

Oh, and, Redkat, I love Haiku. If Beav's skill lies in conjuring up creative archnemesi for interlanders, mine lies with doing on the spot haikus about whatever topic. But, now that I think of it, they're never funny, so it's less a skill than a nuisance. But still.

http:// download. you send it.com/A0CD38C81CCCE01D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ahem. Not quite convinced yet. I'm a tough cookie to crack. :wink:

:sniffles: on the wording. It's all cause I'm Etc Girl isn't it?

I think she's lost interest, go to it Etc. Girl!!

I think that needs some kind of cape and crown :yes:

Phil. I've only spoken to you briefly in here, and Lies, I think maybe I've exchanged a post or two with her in the past couple of years, but I seriously adore her, what a sweetie! I really hope the two of you can come. :)

Phil and Lies could not be nicer...I did not get to talk to them too much at dinner, but, what little conversation we did have I enjoyed....and I got to see Phil at the concert buying refreshments, which was quick but fun. :)

Let's do it now...we'll compose it together.

Title? Interference Gathering: Canadian Edition

Preamble....
Hey everyone, a few of us have been pondering a gathering in SW Ontario for the summer...

OR, someone can compose something that's actually good!!

VintagePunk said:
Phil. I've only spoken to you briefly in here, and Lies, I think maybe I've exchanged a post or two with her in the past couple of years, but I seriously adore her, what a sweetie! I really hope the two of you can come. :)

You mean to Canadia? I'd like to. I haven't brought it up yet. She hasn't been feeling well lately. I have to pick and choose the right moment. :wink:

Got Philk? said:

You mean to Canadia? I'd like to. I haven't brought it up yet. She hasn't been feeling well lately. I have to pick and choose the right moment. :wink:

You make it sound as though you're about to propose something awful to her. :lmao:

You realize that it's probably less than 2 hours from the border, right? I think I can get from London to Port Huron in less than 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom