The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
dates?

I'm there for sure Nov, and had already mentioned to Cruz maybe sept. as well. :hmm:

Sept 21st - she said two original Rent cast members are performing in it all through Sept, too :nerd: :wantstogo:

Flights are $200 - goddamn FA and being cheaper than vegas :cries:

I need a sugar daddy at least until I graduate.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Just kind of up. :shrug:

I'm antsy, and wish I had someone to call. :shifty:

Damn it.

You look like you could use a :hug:

Yeah, I wish I knew what's really bumming me out...I guess it's a bit of everything...you know...:sigh:

It feels like everything caught up with me tonight...:shrug:

Went to a party with my family and I ended up talking with a friend of my wife's who went through a shitty divorce and I don't know why, but it bummed me out. My relationship is fine...so I'm not sure why it hit me so weird...:shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Sept 21st - she said two original Rent cast members are performing in it all through Sept, too :nerd: :wantstogo:

Flights are $200 - goddamn FA and being cheaper than vegas :cries:

I need a sugar daddy at least until I graduate.

i believe she mentioned that weekend to me too - i remember checking to see if by chance the jays played the yankees and i think they do

not sure why you'd voluntarily torture yourself like that but I'll take it :lol:

and I played around with some weird keyboard setting thing that I didn't really understand but somehow it fixed it :talented: <---- not that lol worthy.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
you girls are like magnets...

I know....do you even know how hard it is monitoring all those compasses and stuff....and the poles???? too stressful to even think about :shudder:

You know, when I was a kid we had this super awesome blender. Since then, every blender has sucked. Why are they such pieces of shit? Who I gotta sleep with round here to get a decent blender?

I'll be here 9/21 if you guys make it. You can buy me drinks and stuff. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom