The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Snow, why would you say that? WHY?!?!? To wound me? Mission accomplished.

and there's my good deed done for the day :)

biatch - you know what jello does to me :drool:

Hi mia - quick, someone scratch behind that girls ears :wink:

k- I have to go be productive hahahahahahhaha

I'll be back :sigh: , there's no productive happening today :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

Nah, we're not big on that kitschy stuff but we have alcohol and maybe someone will bring a frisbee. And we don't knock on people's doors unless the theme from Three's Company is playing, cause that's an official invitation. Remember Larry Dallas? He's a NJ Hero.

:lmao:

:cute:

That white man's fro is a NJ icon.

*scratchesmiabehindears* :cute:

I'm deliberaely being unproductive because I know that today will be another work until 9pm at least day. I'm trying to enjoy my morning. Trying. Maybe a Haiku, written by me, about me, will cheer me up:

NSW
You are a whining bastard
Now shut the fuck up

I have to be honest, that just did not help.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll be your sugar momm-

Damn, I did it again.

I have got to stop that. Sorry.

You know what? It's OK. I think it's the Chase Utley avatar. And occasionally Jim Halpert. People think I'm good looking because they are. It's actually a clever trick. They also think I'm in my mid-20s. So don't fret. You've just been fooled. Fooled by me.

Although I am good looking. :sexywink:

unico said:
yeah your username is misleading. i thought the 26 meant you were 26 in 2006.

Yes. It's all part of the plan. An evil plan. A plan that could secretly destroy the CoNJ, because it's so damn evil. (Evil cackle)

It actually means Chase Utley.

phillyfan26 said:

You know what? It's OK. I think it's the Chase Utley avatar. And occasionally Jim Halpert. People think I'm good looking because they are. It's actually a clever trick. They also think I'm in my mid-20s. So don't fret. You've just been fooled. Fooled by me.

Although I am good looking. :sexywink:

Damn. Chris Hansen is going to walk into my office at any moment now, isn't he?

I phail.

I will get names and numbers from Dr. D. They are new in Detroit, lonely lonely Residents.....one in orthopedics, one in proctology (he's creepy but he will make friends with other non-proctology residents)

I'm visiting Michigan state for my birthday and we will have much real beer and what passes for beer to Dr. D

Damn. Chris Hansen is going to walk into my office at any moment now, isn't he?

I phail.

hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

lynnok said:
I will get names and numbers from Dr. D. They are new in Detroit, lonely lonely Residents.....one in orthopedics, one in proctology (he's creepy but he will make friends with other non-proctology residents)

I'm visiting Michigan state for my birthday and we will have much real beer and what passes for beer to Dr. D

:hyper: :hyper:

When is your birthday?

:hyper: :hyper:

When is your birthday?

Officially October, This year one month earlier. September 25. That's when I go see Michigan State.

You in? No Protologists. I could use some non-resident talk. I already had a feel for non-intern talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom