The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we ate cheeseburger clubs and tots, then we watched the Hall of Fame induction on tape ( quite the romantic set-up no?) and then I just said it.

He had told me he needed to drop his truck off at his folks so he went over there
to say goodbye to them and he's coming back

ThoraSEB said:

Forever 21. I was looking at their website, and they have a ton of gorgeous dresses that I'm coveting. Sadly, they only have 2 stores in Canada, and they're both too far away. The closest ones in the states to me are too far away as well. :lol: So typical!

theres a forever 21 here! you should come visit :D

It would be nice to find a Forever 21 store, but I doubt they'd have stuff that would fit me other than shirts - those are always guaranteed to fit, but I really love their dresses.

Hey snow!

ETA - i can't get the store locator page to work, but I wonder if they have a store in Hawaii? :hmm: If they do, I'll have to hit that up in Dec.

Dresses are good there, I can't wear the pants either, too short unless I wear flats and then sometimes too short still.

Believe it or not, I was a pretty dedicated employee before I ever knew of Snow. :) That being said, things are a little busier than normal. Exciting times, though.

yay colleen :hyper:

enjoy.

that's awesome but a little bit of me is jealous. flowers :faint:

nsw you're so cute. you know I inspire you to be a better employee. hard worker before you knew of me....pfft.

Thora - there are Forever 21's all over the place - check any mall :|

So... are we taking bets on Colleen getting lucky tonight? :shifty:

Hello Crooked C... I mean Phil :wink:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom