The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh...if NSW was here he could say he saw that coming miles away on some highways or something. yada yada.

I didn't turn my AC off early enough and the hot tub would work but I'm too tired* to go out there.

that's pretty bad - did it rain much when you were there?

*lazy

I like it too...fuckin whiners :tsk:

it's not right or wrong for someone who is not you to like or dislike a song that you do or don't like. FTLOG.

snowbunny00774 said:

it's not right or wrong for someone who is not you to like or dislike a song that you do or don't like. FTLOG.

'nother commandment for the NB right there.

If NSW was here you could GFH.

Funny thing about the rain: Wherever we were, the rain avoided us. It was weird. Hardly any at all. I went to Loch Ness and the guide said it was rare how clear it was. We would watch the news and the rain was all over, except where we were. I'm thinking that's some CoNJ Karma at work. That shit works. Meanwhile, London (England, not Ont) was fucking floating away. Did you see that on the news? Shit was crazy. And Long Island too. lol. pwnd.

snowbunny00774 said:

it's not right or wrong for someone who is not you to like or dislike a song that you do or don't like. FTLOG.*

*Unless that song totally sucks, like "Hey There, Delilah, I'm a whiny little hack. I got no talent so I'm singing this here crap."

fix'd.

Zoots is a big fan of it. Which makes sense cause I don't think Zoots has ever heard a song he doesn't like. Which I respect, but dude, come on.

I've not been around long enough to know what UYFA means. :uhoh:

And I'm not of legal age, so even if I was drunk I wouldn't tell you. :shifty:

Last week went to an Orioles game on Thursday. It was daycamp day. &th inning stretch they usually play TMOTTB and thank god I'm a country boy. Not this time, Nope, I was all happy about my brand new cold beer and I hear "hey there Delilah" and 1,000 daycamp kids start singing. BLECH!

lynnok said:
Last week went to an Orioles game on Thursday. It was daycamp day. &th inning stretch they usually play TMOTTB and thank god I'm a country boy. Not this time, Nope, I was all happy about my brand new cold beer and I hear "hey there Delilah" and 1,000 daycamp kids start singing. BLECH!

:hug:

lolz

snowbunny00774 said:
:D

I like it -deal with it :)

you swhould have gone to Dublin. My aunt texted me that she was going to drown :(

Them too? Jesus. I think the rain fears Scotland - that's how fucking badass my ancestors were.

phillyfan26 said:
I've not been around long enough to know what UYFA means. :uhoh:

And I'm not of legal age, so even if I was drunk I wouldn't tell you. :shifty:

Yeah, well, just be advised. k my little innocent friend. :tussleshair:

lynnok said:

I hope you got your money back. Or at the very least they should let you take batting practice on some of those kids' heads. Ugh.

I fail at acronyms so bad. It took me waaaay too long to crack the TMOTTB code.

Your advising sucks. I'm completely confused and want a beer thanks to you. This is what happens when you try to reason with a beaver.

phillyfan26 said:
Why does the title say innocents under advisement? This seems tame.

What seems to be bland randomosity is really an embedded code that innocents cannot decipher. If you do not see or understand the code then you are. And being so you must.......

I forgot. Beer makes me silly and unsmart

never mind

^^^It's alright. Everyone tries to sound really smart when drunk or high. I philosophize quite a bit. Things like:

"Could Jesus make a burrito so hot that He himself could not eat it?"

Or maybe that was Homer Simpson. It was me or him.

phillyfan26 said:
^^^It's alright. Everyone tries to sound really smart when drunk or high. I philosophize quite a bit. Things like:

Or maybe that was Homer Simpson. It was me or him.

oh chicken :cute::hug:

phillyfan26 said:

NJ? - yes, of course. OJ?...hm...probably not. He'd just turn his Mountain Dew into some sort of coolant. NJ would just be like, "Whoa, fuck, whoa, shit, Jesus, goddamn, this is FUCKING hot. Holy shit. Dammit. My tongue is gonna be fucked up for days now, man. Why do make me do this shit? Jackass."

I can never try to sound smart when tip-sy. Two things stop me. One I cannot remember a complete thought (Example: read my last post) and two I forget how to spell.

Query: If Beavers are unreasonable are Badgers pragmatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom