The Temple Bar - in the key of C minor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Take it from someone who knows, eh Dave?

:wink:

Or at least from someone who likes to pretend he knows. :wink:

I'm off to class, but I'll be back in about 3 hours or so. Don't get into trouble while I'm gone! :wave:

:wave: happy friday

damn that reminds me i have a test tomorrow. I used to like weekends :grumpy:

Hope the dr. can help you thora. :hug: Muscle relaxants here will nearly knock a person out I'm guessing you're taking something pretty light to still be working.

We're finally getting above freezing! It's supposed to be 1C today, and then 7C to 9C over the next few days. :hyper: :drool:

It's been like that around here for the past few years - winter gets a very late start, but hangs on too long once it gets here.

redkat said:

Hope the dr. can help you thora. :hug: Muscle relaxants here will nearly knock a person out I'm guessing you're taking something pretty light to still be working.

Thanks. :hug: I'm actually feeling a lot better now, so it might not be necessary to get something stronger. I've taken an over the counter relaxant, and I only took one. If I take 2, they definitely knock me out. I knew I had to be at work today, because I have a few important deadlines, but we'll see how the day progresses.

And hi, RB! :D

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug: I'm actually feeling a lot better now, so it might not be necessary to get something stronger. I've taken an over the counter relaxant, and I only took one. If I take 2, they definitely knock me out. I knew I had to be at work today, because I have a few important deadlines, but we'll see how the day progresses.

And hi, RB! :D

Ahhh... the info I'm trying to get to. You have over the counter muscle relaxants in Canada? :hmm:

Glad you're feeling better :up:, maybe it's just going to work it's way out. Just sleeping funny can cause all sorta of pain.

:giggle: I actually don't mind the cold.. especially with the natural ice rink we have.. it needs to stay cold in order for it to stay open. I hope they'll have ball hockey or rollerblading or something in the offseason.

Not feeling well Thora? I hope you get better soon :)

VintagePunk said:
You're at work, Thora?? :ohmy: :shame:

Yup. I have important deadlines that I have to take care of. :sigh: I might go home after lunch.

Oiringially posted by redkat
Ahhh... the info I'm trying to get to. You have over the counter muscle relaxants in Canada? :hmm:

Glad you're feeling better :up:, maybe it's just going to work it's way out. Just sleeping funny can cause all sorta of pain.

Yup. Thank god for good drugs that you don't have to have a prescription for! :D I'm going to take another one in about a half hour.

RavenBlue said:
:giggle: I actually don't mind the cold.. especially with the natural ice rink we have.. it needs to stay cold in order for it to stay open. I hope they'll have ball hockey or rollerblading or something in the offseason.

Not feeling well Thora? I hope you get better soon :)

RB: Hockey Player!!!! What position do you play? :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:

Yup. Thank god for good drugs that you don't have to have a prescription for! :D I'm going to take another one in about a half hour.

We need to set up some trade here m'thinks :whistle:

RB how is the hockey going? any better at stopping? :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, I am officially ready to stow away my winter coat. It's almost 46 degrees but it feels like spring. :love:

I am NOT loving that forecast Shannon posted in the NYC thread. :grumpy:

The forecast has changed three times today alone, so I wouldnt' worry about it. And rain, sleet, sunshine, snow, there's nothing that can be done. Only I can control the weather, and who knows what mood I'll wake up in that day. I say, just go with it.

ThoraSEB said:

Yup. I have important deadlines that I have to take care of. :sigh: I might go home after lunch.

Are you taking Robaxacet? Are they any good? I've thought of getting them. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Are you taking Robaxacet? Are they any good? I've thought of getting them. :hmm:

:yes: That's what I've got right now. I'm only taking one at a time, because if I take 2, they knock me out. In the past it has worked perfectly, but that's when I've taken 2. Perhaps I should just call it a day, go home, take 2 pills and sleep it off. :hmm:

The womens team is not really that serious. If were have one coach we go through drills and then play hockey. Another coach we just play hockey. I don't have a specific position yet but I prefer being a forward, since I have issues skating backwards... and stopping. :giggle: Hoping to rectify some of that tonight :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: That's what I've got right now. I'm only taking one at a time, because if I take 2, they knock me out. In the past it has worked perfectly, but that's when I've taken 2. Perhaps I should just call it a day, go home, take 2 pills and sleep it off. :hmm:

Maybe I'll try them, then. I just assumed that because they were OTC they probably weren't very good.

Sleep is probably the best thing for you right now. :up:

Back
Top Bottom