The Temple Bar - Doozer Style UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really? if they were then whoops, I really thought I was :|

VP you will never guess what happened Fri night, I leave and fuk he was there, helping a mate out and sh8t the fuk, I cannot believe how close, how close!

this hurts me girl. I have never felt such strong desire for a guy in yonkies.

Maddie, maddie, maddie, I'm frustrated on your behalf! What would be the harm in just saying hello??

because

A - when I do see him, its never the opp.

B - when I do see him, I enjoy how I feel.

C - when I do see him, its prob important he does and yet doesnt know how I feel.

I would seriously make a complete fool of myself girl.

now we all move around next Summer, and I wont be seein him again, obviously, so it really hurts and yet, it could be good for me.

yea Reggie, you come over and help me, be my long lost brother from America, who come to buy 20 drums before buggerin off home to rip a hole in each of them.

When we start our band I'm going to get a drum set that closes into a complete circle, and we're going to have to buy a crane to lower me into it...:rockon:

That'll be bad ass!!!

because

A - when I do see him, its never the opp.

B - when I do see him, I enjoy how I feel.

C - when I do see him, its prob important he does and yet doesnt know how I feel.

I would seriously make a complete fool of myself girl.

now we all move around next Summer, and I wont be seein him again, obviously, so it really hurts and yet, it could be good for me.

Does he live near you, or do you work with him?

What you need to do is either:

1) Smile and say hello. He's not going to know how you feel just from a simple hello, guys are too dense for that (sorry guys!). But, it might give him the encouragement to talk to you occasionally. From there, you never know where that could lead.

2) Accept that it's just a crush on a stranger, compartmentalize it in that part of your brain reserved for silly, meaningless crushes that you never intend to act on, and just enjoy it for what it is.

:logical:

I wish you'd choose the first one though. I need to live vicariously through someone who has something exciting going on. :)

Oh god, did I say Three instead of Two? :reject:

A guy I was seeing loved that show. I should have known it didn't bode well, right then and there. I've tried to watch it a few times because he asked me to, but it just plain...sucks.

yeah, if I say hello he might just look at me.

its a crush, but everyday girl, oh dear.

I just want to eat him, its the physical attraction.

FUK! Im so screwed I feel like hanging off the end of a ship and being its anchor for a day.

sorry VP but thank you for listening. I guess, havin never spoken, its best. I wish I could choose first one too, but my gawd, unless I see and smile, and let ya know. but by jingles the hump, he would prob just growl back.

oh dear, you know whats worse? sometimes it hurts, I feel not great with it.

yeah, if I say hello he might just look at me.

its a crush, but everyday girl, oh dear.

I just want to eat him, its the physical attraction.

FUK! Im so screwed I feel like hanging off the end of a ship and being its anchor for a day.

sorry VP but thank you for listening. I guess, havin never spoken, its best. I wish I could choose first one too, but my gawd, unless I see and smile, and let ya know. but by jingles the hump, he would prob just growl back.

oh dear, you know whats worse? sometimes it hurts, I feel not great with it.

If it hurts already, you have nothing to lose then, right? :wise: ;)

I wish honey, I have fun reporting back to you with this but.

he passed the other day. damn.

I think he MAY know where I work now, and will avoid passin from now on :up:

hey Im paranoid.

this feels like one of those real-life novels.

I wish honey, I have fun reporting back to you with this but.

he passed the other day. damn.

I think he MAY know where I work now, and will avoid passin from now on :up:

hey Im paranoid.

this feels like one of those real-life novels.

You ARE paranoid. :hug: There's nothing wrong with a friendly hello, most people would be happy that someone noticed them, and took the time to acknowledge them.

Unless "hello" has a different implication in Norn Ireland than it does here. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom