The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
so i covered all the requirements??? i think i did...i probably overlooked something though. i don't care. i've got like 3 more scenes to create :sigh:

Mia, I'm going to hire you to make some of my more insane thoughts come to life via your art.

ETA - "insane" sounds scary....that's code for "odd" or "dorky".

redhotswami said:
so i covered all the requirements??? i think i did...i probably overlooked something though. i don't care. i've got like 3 more scenes to create :sigh:

Yep, from what I can tell it's all there. :)

The other day I suddenly realized how much I miss art class. :heart:
Of course, the only art I did during class time was the art of scoializing, but still!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Only because I'm obsessive. :grumpy:

Acocdrs are oterraved. :p

Brighty, I had no idea you were obsessive. Living and learning = fun times for all! Yay!!!

I know few people more enamored with art and the artistic process that possess not a whit of actual ability than myself. I literally cannot draw a straight line, my handwriting looks like I am in kindergarten....but I love sculpture and paintings and museums and took an art history class in college, etc. Same with music....love it to death, but, cannot sing, cannot play an instrument.....sad times.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yep, from what I can tell it's all there. :)

The other day I suddenly realized how much I miss art class. :heart:
Of course, the only art I did during class time was the art of scoializing, but still!

I miss art too. I picked up an art minor my senior year in college. I spent that entire year in a drunken haze, going from one studio to the next. :heart: good times.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Pokey, I have many secrets you have yet to uncover.

I'm mysterious. :happy:

Oh, I've no doubt of it. I'm basically surrendering to your enigmatic ways. I'm admitting to you that there are so many layers yet to be unraveled that it defies having a number assigned to it. I'm shouting for all to hear that I know not a thing about you. I'm.....I'm going to shut up now, yes.

I can't draw a straight line either. It's all good. Art is whatever the artist says it is. Actually, I think there's this one dude who makes these drawings that have no straight lines in them at all!

Mia, did you have a favourite (damn straight I spell it with a U!) medium?

No spoken words said:

Oh, I've no doubt of it. I'm basically surrendering to your enigmatic ways. I'm admitting to you that there are so many layers yet to be unraveled that it defies having a number assigned to it. I'm shouting for all to hear that I know not a thing about you. I'm.....I'm going to shut up now, yes.

One could say I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma on (blue) crack.

My art is comedic haiku and fake work e-mail chains. That's about it. :)

I write a lot but it's all crap, but at least it's a good avenue for me to vent/express myself/exercise my imagination.

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg *memories*
:laugh:

Me, rulers, and straight lines don't get along.

Oh yes, doing that perspective drawing was a great deal of fun.....

Art class junior year, my art teacher had us put a collage of stuff together from magazines. I thought "Oooh, fun." After we did it, she said "Now you're going to draw it!" :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mia, did you have a favourite (damn straight I spell it with a U!) medium?

One could say I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma on (blue) crack.

I think I've heard "One" too many times in concert. But, yes, one could say that.

I'm a dork wrapped in nerd-brand wrapping tied with a geek bow. Something like that. These are the times where I wish I knew what the fuck I was talking about...it would help.

:)

Back
Top Bottom