The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Jammies on.

If any of you are picturing me in slinky, fabulous lingerie, you can just stop right now. I'm in ratty old sweats. Cut me some slack, it's fucking cold here.

Tylenol and hot chocolate - mmmmm.

You mean you aren't wearing the edible teddy I sent you? :angry:

Do you know how hard it is to make fruit roll up into a thong?!

redhotswami said:

oooh what was your poison tonight? i've been holding back because of the meds. but...i think tomorrow i'm gonna go for it!

beer! i was at a hockey game tonight, so I consumed a good quantity. My goal was to get at least one free beer, and that goal was reachhed. :D

:hmm: its gonna be hard to incorporate sexicon into this next assignment:

Now it is time to integrate the various skills you have acquired. You should create two graphics, one using paint tools and a second using draw tools. Both graphics should include all the following components:

a living thing;
a dwelling place;
a mode of transportation;
something depicting motion;
text describing the name of the program you used to create the image and the location of the tutorial you used for the program

redhotswami said:
:hmm: its gonna be hard to incorporate sexicon into this next assignment:

Now it is time to integrate the various skills you have acquired. You should create two graphics, one using paint tools and a second using draw tools. Both graphics should include all the following components:

a living thing;
a dwelling place;
a mode of transportation;
something depicting motion;
text describing the name of the program you used to create the image and the location of the tutorial you used for the program

Sexicon is not for an academic project. Sexicon is for an interference project.

I was so upset by a tv show earlier, I actually had to go look at a spoiler for next week, and make sure that everything would be okay.

I get way too attached to fictional characters. They're like my family.

My internetz aren't coopwerating with me tonight. :frustration: I'm gonna restart this computer, but I think it's time for bed. I'm getting a bit dizzy and thirsty.

Goodnight!

I wonder where DG slinked off to. Snow disappeared, too, but that's how she rolls. She loves some dude named Joe, I think she said. DG loves her new man. Thora loves beer. VP loves love. Brighty loves nicknames. Mia loves gettin crunk. I love my own jokes. Hi.

ETA - Goodnight Mia.

FYI, I strongly suspect that my right hand shift key isn't working, because I've had an inordinate amount of letters I'm positive I've capitalized turn out to be not.

I know...this is highly personal information I shouldn't be sharing, but that's how close I feel to you guys. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom