The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And by "those characters," GAF means, "Jenna Fischer."

Nah, Dwight is my boy. I know everyone loves Dwight and it's kind of the "hip" thing to be a fan of him. But it's Dwight fucking Schrute. That is a brilliantly realized character right there. Hilarious.

My friends have tried to get me into the office, but for the most part I''ll just watch it when it's on. It's a funny show, I just can't really get into it. Which is sad, cause I love Steve Carrell

:hmm: The best way I can describe it is times of them currently, talking about their influences, playing music, etc, with clips of them performing on stage and elsewhere interspersed with the three of them together... It sounds like it should be awkward from my description I know, but everything just flowed* really smoothly :)

*not getting into any sort of definition for that

:hmm: The best way I can describe it is times of them currently, talking about their influences, playing music, etc, with clips of them performing on stage and elsewhere interspersed with the three of them together... It sounds like it should be awkward from my description I know, but everything just flowed* really smoothly :)

*not getting into any sort of definition for that

Cool, I'm not sure if I'll see it or not, not a big fan of documentaries. But...the Edge is in it, so I might make an exception

Trust me, you'll really enjoy it :yes: It doesn't feel like a documentary at all - you can tell that the director really loves music :) Plus he's either a U2 fan or did a lot of digging into the back catalogue - there were quite a few song choices that really surprised me (in a good way) *g*

I've sent Liz off to get me another Corona (she will be a great wife to someone someday :heart: ). To those I have met/heard of, I hope everything is going great! :wave:

We are supposed to be heading to the Against Me concert but are, instead, drinking and catching up. I know you already know this but Snow is the bestest friend ever.

P again - I also posted this in the Against Me thread. 'Cause I can. And Liz said that if I wanted people to ACTUALLY READ IT (her words, she can be a bit bossy) that I should post it here.

:wave::wave:

Dude, you're SOL. As much as she is good about getting beers, her grocery-skillz are lacking. I asked for some chips and I may as well have been asking for a golden llama. You're on your own.

That saddens me. Should she happen to stop in here before/after The Who, I'll teach her a lesson by having beer cases piled to the ceiling, but no food. That'll show her! Then we'll see who minimizes the importance of chips!

L here - she heard me laughing and came out in her bra from getting changed to read your little genius exchange :rolleyes:

I say this as I'm eating pretzels - not chips, but salt and grains so it's the same shit and you'll all be fucking happy about :angry: I will admit she had to ask me for them though - on that I phail :(

So it that an invite to stop by missy :flirt:

k - imma do my makeup (spackle and botex and shit) I'm sure she'll be back to continue your oh so witty exchange :boring:

Evening, bar!

I was flipping thru the channels, and stopped on the MTV awards. :| Let's just say I flipped right past a few seconds later. Such a waste of TV space.

Shut the Fuck Up, NSW, Says World
Reuters/AP
September 7, 2008

The world indicated today that it wants NSW to "just shut the fuck up already," in a statement released by world PR director The Beav.

"I think I speak on behalf of all of humanity when I say, 'Enough is enough,'" Beav said, ironically using an old catchphrase of NSW's against him. "The world is just tired. NSW says this and that and this and that when we want none of it. He should go fuck himself. BAM!"

NSW became famous for blunt statements such as "You're an idiot." The world appreciated these, but as soon as he delved deeper, into sentences longer than three or four words, sentiment quickly turned against him.

"Look, I'm all for, you know, freedom of speech and everything," said Canadian Zamboni driver Elfa. "But, for fuck's sake, shut up already. Everyone hates everything NSW has to say and everything he stands for."

"I think he crosses people's names off doors," said Carek, a professor at Harvard University.

"He slapped my azz, and that shit was tight," said MAYA, of Sprunk. "But when he opened his mouth to speak, I wanted to punch him in the face." MAYA is trained in sprunk-ology, and says that NSW is "a disgrace to Sprunk."

Public opinion turned on NSW after he acted like a douche bag on a regular basis. "Fuck you," said GAF, a janitor.

"In the end, just get the fuck out of our lives," Beav said at the end of his statement. "For the good of all of us. GFY."

I approve this message.

P again - in all fairness to my lovely and beguiling best friend, she did rustle up some pretzels and sour cream and onion ruffles.

(pssst - the Ruffles came from the recesses of her freezer so if, in the next week, Liz comes to ask for 'a hug' after my imminent death I beg of you to implore the RCMP for a full investigation).

L here - fucking bitch ran off as I read this - the freezer keeps chips fresher, I swear.

I don't like that she knows how to use strikethrough :angry:

L here - she heard me laughing and came out in her bra from getting changed to read your little genius exchange :rolleyes:

I say this as I'm eating pretzels - not chips, but salt and grains so it's the same shit and you'll all be fucking happy about :angry: I will admit she had to ask me for them though - on that I phail :(

So it that an invite to stop by missy :flirt:

k - imma do my makeup (spackle and botex and shit) I'm sure she'll be back to continue your oh so witty exchange :boring:

Have fun tonight, guys. I'm off to the store. It's either that, or eat Quaker oatmeal for dinner. :(

(Sure, if you can put up with my herd of cats! Relatively speaking, they're fairly well behaved. There's just a lot of 'em.)

I've sent Liz off to get me another Corona (she will be a great wife to someone someday :heart: ). To those I have met/heard of, I hope everything is going great! :wave:

We are supposed to be heading to the Against Me concert but are, instead, drinking and catching up. I know you already know this but Snow is the bestest friend ever.

Guys, it seems that her second personality has finally broken free. Well, we knew that it would happen eventually. I'm just glad it wasn't violent.

:coocoo:

L here - fucking bitch ran off as I read this - the freezer keeps chips fresher, I swear.

I don't like that she knows how to use strikethrough :angry:

FYI - you don't need to use the P and the L as the general coherency of each statement says who's who pretty clearly.

pfan: P = friend of Snow. She's Scottish, so no worries. :shh: She's like an advanced scout for the invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom