The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

exactly :cute:

BoMac, what is the deal with the habs? If I wanted to watch the Flyers beat someone I would tape a Leaf game :wink:

That's just sports. Sometimes you can outplay the other team, get more scoring chances, but you face a hot goaltender who steals a game or three. And that's what is happening here.

:shrug:

elevated_u2_fan said:

to each his own I guess... I, for instance, cannot stand Baseball or Football :shrug:

I'm thinking that would not make me a very good American :wink:

Those are my two favorite sports :sad:

So, the media is salivating over Obama's former pastor and it's seriously hurting Obama, however you barely hear mention of Clinton's willingness to "Totally obliterate" Iran if they were to strike Israel. Let me see...a "crazy" former pastor, or willing to start WWIII :hmm:

Unfortunately, Tuesday's primaries are not looking good for Obama. :sigh:

elevated_u2_fan said:

to each his own I guess... I, for instance, cannot stand Baseball or Football :shrug:

I'm thinking that would not make me a very good American :wink:

I soured on baseball a little after the Expos left, but I absolutely love football, including the Canadian variety.

San Francisco 49ers FTMFW!! :rockon:

U2democrat said:

So, the media is salivating over Obama's former pastor and it's seriously hurting Obama, however you barely hear mention of Clinton's willingness to "Totally obliterate" Iran if they were to strike Israel. Let me see...a "crazy" former pastor, or willing to start WWIII :hmm:

yeah I was a little disappointed that Jon Stewart didn't call that one out...I felt it should have been placed right up against the Wright hype

Mind you, that Wright guy does deserve the jokes for a bit, he's a bit out there so to speak...I figure, if we can cut up Bush and his lunacy..works both ways..

But I agree, it shouldn't really factor into Obama's run, at all, really. But that's good ol' American politics for ya! :yikes:

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom