The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Numb1075 said:
i just find it odd, that's all.

If I were a current major leaguer, I would listen a lot more closely to my batting coach if he were Rod Carew or Tony Gwynn, then say Hojo.

Quick, get Omar on the phone and call up Ty Cobb

If they get him I dont want him as a coach but as a player.

I mean he might hit .300 today...........not because he is inferior but because he must be damn near 125-130 years old!!!! His bat may have slowed a touch.

2.5!!!

chicago_cubs_logo.jpg

Nice return by Jon Lester last night...

Though the Tribe might have been suffering from propeller-lag. I get it that it's hot in Texas but it wouldn't kill them to give teams a getaway day...the Red Sox and/or Yankees get burned on that Texas trip every year, get home at 6AM and play that night :(

big knock for howard :up:

i'm going to see the phils-nats game tomorrow afternoon at CBP

It's a great time to get a home stand against Washington and Pittsburgh, that's for damn sure.

Especially after manhandling the Padres last week :up::up:

It was about this time last year that Indians pitcher Fausto Carmona gave up walk-off hits to David Ortiz and Mark Loretta in back-to-back appearances.

Somehow he has turned into a solid starting pitcher who throws a 94 mph fastball that moves all over the place.

Last edited:
Well, the Phillies season ended today. Mark it down.

I was gonna write up my game experience until now.

I can't believe Utley played the rest of the game.

Dear Seattle Mariners:

Cut this shit out. It is unacceptable for you to play better than you have in several years in the first half of the season, and then start off the second half with 6 losses in a row (and this 7th game is looking pretty bad in the 2nd inning already).

Are you confused by the weird summer weather in Seattle this year? Is your collective concern for Lindsay Lohan throwing you off? Are you just sitting back and letting Ichiro do all the work, letting him try to earn that gajillion-dollar contract?

Whatever it is, SNAP OUT OF IT, for fuck's sake.

:mad:

No Love,

A Fan.

I was at the game today and I'll tell my hilarious "Stereotypical Philadelphia Fans" stories when I've gotten over this.

Although I loved Chase's line:

Reporter - What's the worst case scenario?
Chase - My hand falls off?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom