The rehearsal set? Not sure if this is credible.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

Not necessarily. U2 have done songs multiple times before during rehearsals and other gigs, re: Pride twice at the 1992-08-07 public rehearsal in Hershey.

Ah, I see...interesting piece of info there.

Not bad though, eh?

Harbinger said:
Wow! Looks good to me... though the human rights video seems oddly placed...

I thought the same thing...but hey, who knows how it comes across...or how they segue into "Zoo Station"...we'll have to wait and see.

WOW>>>as a long time u2 fan i am really excited about them bring back great songs like a cat dubh and closing there shows with 40 like i rember them doing
cant wait to see this myself

<<no acoustic break>>

I think the Yahweh/stuck/RTSS would have the same flow/pace as a show with a full out acoustic session.

fromthe vancouver 3/18 rehearsals it sounded like it was Bono/edge only on these 3 tracks, with some drums finishing RTSS.

we'll see when the full reports start rolling in.

U2FP

Well, that sort of thing's been done before, only by Adam and Edge on, I believe '40' back in the early days... IIRC, Adam would play guitar and Edge bass.

Opening with COBL, and then go right to cat dubh and Electric Co, that is incredible.

Last edited:
So much for those people who think WOWY and UTEOTW are U2 concert staples.

Though I'm suspecting that the setlist may have mixed up One/WOWY and listed one twice.

U2FP

someone make a new thread with all that info from @u2.com on it, except make sure to put MAJOR SPOLER in the heading :wink:

The one on the atu2 blog is a little different...

City of Blinding Lights
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Elevation
Stuck in a Moment...
Yahweh
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still

(break for human rights video)

Zoo Station
The Fly
Vertigo

(break)

Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
All Because of You

But it looks like it's going to be killer nonetheless...

anyone see what is on the main @u2 page - about the GA rules?

:|

edited to add - the information is now in the general tour area

Last edited:
Re: the setlist confucion, according to atu2 blog:

Whoops -- YES, Edge and Adam did switch on "40" just like old times.

And I also saw a different setlist from tonight elsewhere, and called back to our gang and confirmed that what's posted above is 100% accurate. No Gloria. (The other list I saw was missing "Electric Co" and had "One" twice - not the case.)

wow that setlist loooks great ... not that much hype about the stage, etc. I wonder if that is a bad sign ... hmmm ... I can't wait to hear Zoo Station, RTSS, "40", et al !!!! I don't know if I can wait until May !!! (pulling my hair out)

njelevation06 said:
wow that setlist loooks great ... not that much hype about the stage, etc. I wonder if that is a bad sign ... hmmm ... I can't wait to hear Zoo Station, RTSS, "40", et al !!!! I don't know if I can wait until May !!! (pulling my hair out)

no hype regarding the stage means a good thing i'd think.

Back
Top Bottom