The Police Tour '07 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FanPeter said:
What's the pricing in Euro? Is it tiered or blanket rates? GA or seated on the field?

Pricing in the United Kingdom is between 40 pounds and 85 pounds, about 76 US dollars and 163 US dollars.

Thur. Mar. 8th Members-Only Presale @ 10:00 am local time
June 15 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand
June 20 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
June 29 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
June 30 - New Orleans, LA @ New Orleans Arena
July 2 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
July 11 - Tampa, FL @ St. Pete Times Forum

one4u2 said:
Thur. Mar. 8th Members-Only Presale @ 10:00 am local time
June 15 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand
June 20 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
June 29 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
June 30 - New Orleans, LA @ New Orleans Arena
July 2 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
July 11 - Tampa, FL @ St. Pete Times Forum

hold on.. they are doing Dodger Stadium and Staples Center????:ohmy:

:shifty: I hope Lila doesn't see this... :yikes:

Lila64 said:
perhaps, but I'll probably have a problem getting tickets for Staples :grumpy:

well at least you are going to a show and have an option for a second show at staples..

AS OPPOSED TO MOI WHO HAS NO CITY/VENUE LET ALONE A DATE IF THERE EVER WAS GOING TO BE ONE!!!:madspit: :mad: :madwife: :banghead:

1) Can't afford to :(
2) Two shows may be Police overload for me :reject:

Was never a "big fan", but liked some songs. I don't even own any Police CDs :shrug:

Hello there from Spain!!

You can consider yourselves very lucky because of The Police has decided to oen their tour in the states,but not only for that reason... they have decided to play in many many cities while they're only playing in Barcelona here in Spain on thursday 27th september. what a f**k, only a city and it would take me 7 hours driving from my city.

I'm afraid The Police must wait me in another date, hehehe.

Enjoy them guys!!!:drool:

josheggen said:
Hello there from Spain!!

You can consider yourselves very lucky because of The Police has decided to oen their tour in the states,but not only for that reason... they have decided to play in many many cities while they're only playing in Barcelona here in Spain on thursday 27th september. what a f**k, only a city and it would take me 7 hours driving from my city.

I'm afraid The Police must wait me in another date, hehehe.

Enjoy them guys!!!:drool:

What they have done in the US is they'll put a show in one regional area, and if it sells out, they'll put another show there. I'm not saying Madrid and Barcelona are the same area, but what will probably happen is they will see how quickly the Barcelona show will sell out, and then add another stadium show in Madrid. There is plenty of room in that European schedule for many more shows.

I hate this method, actually. Just announce all the damn dates at once!! I was told there would be a Columbus show by the Police themselves, so I didn't buy Cleveland tickets. Cleveland show is sold out, and I'm waiting on any kind of official word about the Columbus show.

Did anyone else hear that they were offered the Super Bowl Halftime slot for 2008? One of my good friends is a Police fan and he said he heard it was offered to them and they turned it down because the would be done by then. Done as in that would be it, period.

I would love a new Police album but from the sounds of it, I think its this reunion tour this year and nothing else, again. I guess it wouldnt surprise me at all. Copeland and Sting seem to butt heads figuratively and literally quite a bit. I'm sort of surprised Sting finally agreed to do this tour.

Does anyone remember when Martha Quinn from MTV was interviewing them back in 83 and Copeland said "Do you want to see my kick Sting's ass?" and Sting throws a cup of water at him and Copeland just takes off after him? It sort of seemed half fun and half pissed off to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom