The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I'd like to go to Hobart too. I really badly want to see Tassie. I hear it's the most NZ-like part of Australia. Somebody take me there! :scream:

gluey said:
I'd quite like to see a rip-roaring inbred outback town, and then run like hell to civilisation.

:lol: I went out to St George in Outback Queensland once. Quite the experience, I assure you. Very inbred.

HAHA

Shot by Brett Lee:

snapshotj200803020013ke2.jpg

Axver said:

:lol:

Has he gone shy? :tsk:

Quite frankly Ax, I haven't seen anything to suggest he is nothing more than a tease.

In the world of Whales, I think the boy is a Sprat. :tsk:

Maybe we need a Save the Sprats gig.

gluey said:

Quite frankly Ax, I haven't seen anything to suggest he is nothing more than a tease.

In the world of Whales, I think the boy is a Sprat. :tsk:

Maybe we need a Save the Sprats gig.

:lmao:!

So that's the gig we'll hold at the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein.

major_panic said:
Liek zomg gaiz, I just herd that u2 are playin @ south lawn on teh 1st day of uni!!!!one !!eleven!!1

OMFG WOWZ0RZ I BETS THEY PLAY TEH VURTIGOO!!!!1!!1!111eleventyone

bono_man2002 said:
I'd like to do it in a few years.

I want to travel this year. Not feeling confident that I'll be able to, though ... :(

Axver said:

OMFG WOWZ0RZ I BETS THEY PLAY TEH VURTIGOO!!!!1!!1!111eleventyone

I herdz thai're gonna plai a nu song cald "Gone"! And "Seconds", liek zomg wat a rad name! Dat's nu 2!

gluey said:

Sign me up for tickets! :hyper:

Also, I meant to say Kunstmuseum Luxembourg. I'm clearly too used to typing Liechtenstein! :lol:

Although I suppose that after such a well-remembered gig, the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein might want U2 back? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom