The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Did you get a fax from future Dwight? :hyper:

Yes. It read:

Phillyfan26

In the next few episodes I will be playing a major role again. DO NOT count me out just yet.

More instructions will follow.

Cordially,
Future Dwight

:drool:

phillyfan26 said:

Yes. It read:

Phillyfan26

In the next few episodes I will be playing a major role again. DO NOT count me out just yet.

Cordially,
Future Dwight

PS - I will plant my seed in you later young grasshopper.

thetitans2k said:
NO Office tonight?:sad:

Nope. Hour long next week.

You should take the evening to rewatch The Convict and realize that Prison Mike is one of the funniest things to ever happen on the show.

"I stole... and I robbed... and I kidnapped da president's son and held him for ransom. And I never got caught, neither."

"Well, thank you, Andy. Tanks."

One also has to wonder why Michael had the bandana handy.

inmyplace13 said:

Nope. Hour long next week.

You should take the evening to rewatch The Convict and realize that Prison Mike is one of the funniest things to ever happen on the show.

"I stole... and I robbed... and I kidnapped da president's son and held him for ransom. And I never got caught, neither."

"Well, thank you, Andy. Tanks."

One also has to wonder why Michael had the bandana handy.

:up:

And Ryan, you'd be DA BELLE OF DA BALL.

Don't drop da soap, don't drop da soap!

phillyfan26 said:

Yes. It read:

Phillyfan26

Cordially,
Future Dwight

I highly doubt that future Dwight would ever take the time to fax someone like yourself. You may wish it would happen, but keep dreaming rookie.

The potential new Miss imp13 and I are doing gift exchange during tonight's episode. One of the things I got her was the Dwight bobblehead and I'm pretty sure she got me one too.

Ballllllllllllllllllllller.

inmyplace13 said:
The potential new Miss imp13 and I are doing gift exchange during tonight's episode. One of the things I got her was the Dwight bobblehead and I'm pretty sure she got me one too.

Ballllllllllllllllllllller.

:rockon:

"...Until she ain't yo ho no mo'!"

Turns out we did get each other the bobblehead. The one I got for her was intact. The one she got for me had its necked snapped.

Not so baller.

(Amazing episode, by the by)

Good episode, I read the reviews beforehand and I thought I would get the overhype dissappointment. Fortunately I didnt.

Alot of great moments as April indicated. The one that got me though was when Michael had to mark his date. :laugh:

The marking had me laughing out loud... Moreso than a lot of other moments, of which there were many.

Where are my other Jim and Pam people???? The looks, the drama, oh my...

Although, I did find myself warming up to Karen this episode. When Pam decided to make nice with her, I thought it was cool but the look on Jim's face was priceless. :wink:

Great episode. So funny when dwight tells the waitress how to kill a goose. Did we end up finding out who Micheal is going to jamaica with? I was hoping it would be packer.

Pam and Karen making out
"It's like Asian Hooters"
Dwight singing Styx
Oscar: "It's too soon"

This episode redeemed the entire season :drool:

Pam and ex :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom