The Octagon Indoor Sports Bar: Please Keep Your Yayas to Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream:

What have i done??? My back is KILLING me!!!! I had to lie down on an ice pack all throughout first period and with each movement are shooting pains up and down the left side of my back. People are concerned about me. Taking deep breaths hurts, moving my legs, etc. I think my backpack finally broke me. Oy i hurt. :sigh:

U2democrat said:
:scream:

What have i done??? My back is KILLING me!!!! I had to lie down on an ice pack all throughout first period and with each movement are shooting pains up and down the left side of my back. People are concerned about me. Taking deep breaths hurts, moving my legs, etc. I think my backpack finally broke me. Oy i hurt. :sigh:
*grabs a heating pad and a bucket of ice and forces Laura to lay down on the couch*
Here, take this.....it'll make everything feel better :mac:
*Pours a big glass of rum*
Stay there.....

u2bonogirl said:

:madspit:
Question number one *leans against the bar counter*
Did you provoke him? :eyebrow:
question number two
is he anywhere near you?

Only if you consider me telling him I didn't want to see him anymore because I found out he was a psycho provoking him.

He's back in Rhode Island.

u2bonogirl said:

* slides a coffee with a dollop of irish cream in it down the bar and onto abby's desk*

So are things going any better for you today?

Thanks, Tara. :hug:

I'm feeling a little better. I'm just sort of having a downer of a day so far, and with it being Good Friday, I know I'll be upset at church later, too.

pax said:

Thanks, Tara. :hug:

I'm feeling a little better. I'm just sort of having a downer of a day so far, and with it being Good Friday, I know I'll be upset at church later, too.
Church is a good place to be upset :yes:
at least in my experience. People care, and are willing to help you with whatever you need to talk about.

34349%3A2323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E%3A3%3A%3E96%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32326973546%3A%3Cnu0mrj

This pic makes me smile when Im feeling bummed :wink:

**Runs into The Octagon and up behind the bar**

:shifty:

**Grabs a bottle of Jameson, writes a Post-it and leaves it on the bar with plenty of Norweigian 'kroner'**

Hi everyone!

Just dropping in to wish everybody here a happy easter - hope you're all enjoying the holidays! :)

I heard someone talk about paying for our drinks, so... hope it's ok I didn't have time to change to €?! If my debt is bigger than this - please tell me, and I'll rob a bank! ;)

Talk to you later!
Warm regards,
Dorthe

**Runs out of the bar**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom