The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
digsy said:
hey tim
hows it going

Well, it's coming down in buckets! But, I am happy to report that I have ordered the Vertigo singles and DVD from Australia and the UK. The latter is from Reflex records. A little bird told me about a special offer. Thanks little bird :wink: I also have the US 45 on order as well.

Next, I have to track down the 12" the 3" CD and then begin to look at the Promos.

This is good, this is what inspires me to tighten up the U2 part of my website and to make it look a little better.

Last night I redid a bunch of the Joshua Tree era pages while I was chatting with you fine folks.

One of these days I'm going to have to actually sleep instead of chatting all night with the ladies. Did I just say that? Have I lost my mind? :coocoo:

Just confirmed that I'll be going to Tampa on Tuesday, which probably means that I'll have my first prolonged absence from the bar. I'm such a junkie :hyper:

How's everyone else?

starsforu2 said:
How's everyone else?

Fine thanks... Actually considering posting some of my newest pics... if anyone is interested...? :reject:

u2bonogirl said:

thanks,
sorry Im not a peach today
*buries herself in tims shoulder*

It's alright. :hug:

>>> Puts feet up on the coffee table, puts arm around Tara and settles in for the long haul <<<

Just let us know if we can do anything for you, or get anything for you. Maybe Nurse Chrissi will have some advice for whatever is broken. :|

Edited to add: Just glad that you would rather spend your time here not peachy, than elsewhere.

starsforu2 said:

It's alright. :hug:

>>> Puts feet up on the coffee table, puts arm around Tara and settles in for the long haul <<<

Just let us know if we can do anything for you, or get anything for you. Maybe Nurse Chrissi will have some advice for whatever is broken. :|

Edited to add: Just glad that you would rather spend your time here not peachy, than elsewhere.

thanks for being here babe.
unfortunately chrissi cant help my broken spirit today.
my body is pretty beaten too but thats not whats hurting me right now
*snuggles back into Tim and sighs*

and its fucking cold outside

u2bonogirl said:

thanks for being here babe.
unfortunately chrissi cant help my broken spirit today.
my body is pretty beaten too but thats not whats hurting me right now
*snuggles back into Tim and sighs*

and its fucking cold outside

Reminds me of With or Without You

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing left to win
And nothing else to lose

>>> Holds onto Tara and smiles inwardly. <<<

I'm glad that I started that fire earlier in the hearth, it's just right on a cold autumn day. :yes:

starsforu2 said:

Reminds me of With or Without You

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing left to win
And nothing else to lose

>>> Holds onto Tara and smiles inwardly. <<<

I'm glad that I started that fire earlier in the hearth, it's just right on a cold autumn day. :yes:

I was thinking of with or without you when i tried walking today
feeling all the muscles in my body screaming at me
and my knees being shite like usual

*leans onto Tim and makes him hum WOWY to me*

I have to go in 5 minutes:(
and i have music practice tonight until 9 my time
hopefully you might be around for a few minutes tonight when i get home to perk me up a bit:sad:

u2bonogirl said:

I was thinking of with or without you when i tried walking today
feeling all the muscles in my body screaming at me
and my knees being shite like usual

*leans onto Tim and makes him hum WOWY to me*

I have to go in 5 minutes:(
and i have music practice tonight until 9 my time
hopefully you might be around for a few minutes tonight when i get home to perk me up a bit:sad:

I can't promise anything, but if I'm awake, you know I'll be here!
I'm addicted!

:hug:
I have to go now
getting over my time limit on this computer
Tim, Im thinking of making a little tape with me just playing my guitar and singing a couple songs.
if i do, would you want one?
nothing high tech, just an acoustic guitar and me
:shrug:
:kiss:
see you later

:hug: u2bonogirl :hug:

Hey, just take a few minutes or all the time you need and relax here in the bar... We're here for you... :yes:

starsforu2 said:
Hey Merc? :hug: Pictures? :flirt: Bring them on!

Okay...

The ones from the lab first...

PICT0066a.jpg

Looking a bit silly, but we were really bored in the lab that day... :laugh:

PICT0050a.jpg

Me and my lab coat from behind... and the reason why I got the "Wilma doing her hair"-Pharmastone...? :D

u2bonogirl said:
:hug:
I have to go now
getting over my time limit on this computer
Tim, Im thinking of making a little tape with me just playing my guitar and singing a couple songs.
if i do, would you want one?
nothing high tech, just an acoustic guitar and me
:shrug:
:kiss:
see you later

:der: Of course! Why wouldn't I?

I still have a tape deck in my car. You can sing to me while I drive to work. :wink: I would love to hear why Arista might be interested in you. :yes:

Have a good music practice! :hug: :kiss:

Last edited:
The reason for "Wilma"...

The first galla party at uni 3 years ago... (taken just before getting ready to go)

DortheGalla1.jpg

I'd spend many hours on that hair - you can't really see it from that angle, but it was really big with black peals all over... and all of the hair was my own - no extensions! :yes: :D ... so it ended up on the back of my lab coat... :lol:

...and last but not least... The :| pic!
PA150151b.jpg

:reject:

Merc!!! :hug:

I love the labcoat, and why are you smiling so coyly while mixing drugs? :flirt: That and you have a nice hourglass going on as well. :drool:

Wilma!!! :scream: :laugh: I always wanted to scream that like Fred Flintstone.

Thanks for the additional pictures! :D 1 picture just can't tell the whole story. I can pick out a few pictures of me that are stellar, but there are far more that I think ugh. :|

I don't envy you women about your beauty rituals, even though I am made weak by them. :drool:

>>> Gives Merc a big :hug: and :kiss: <<<

Can I get you something to drink?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

sorry

works just got me really wound up and fed up

i'm sick of workign 12 hour days and staying at work till 8pm because other people are incapable of doing their job so i have to do it. and i'm sick of leaving work and getting repeated phonecalls and emails like i'm dealing with now because everythings f**king up!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:

digsy said:
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

sorry

works just got me really wound up and fed up

i'm sick of workign 12 hour days and staying at work till 8pm because other people are incapable of doing their job so i have to do it. and i'm sick of leaving work and getting repeated phonecalls and emails like i'm dealing with now because everythings f**king up!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:

>>> Pours another double for Digsy <<<

Bastards.

starsforu2 said:
Merc!!! :hug:

I love the labcoat, and why are you smiling so coyly while mixing drugs? :flirt: That and you have a nice hourglass going on as well. :drool:

:flirt:

Well... drug production can be quite... fun... :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:
Wilma!!! :scream: :laugh: I always wanted to scream that like Fred Flintstone.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

starsforu2 said:
Thanks for the additional pictures! :D 1 picture just can't tell the whole story. I can pick out a few pictures of me that are stellar, but there are far more that I think ugh. :|

I don't envy you women about your beauty rituals, even though I am made weak by them. :drool:

>>> Gives Merc a big :hug: and :kiss: <<<

Can I get you something to drink?

Well, I just saw that everyone posted pics on the previous pages, so...

You're welcome! :hug:

A drink... Yeah! I'll have... :hmm:... a Bacardi & coke... make that dark Bacardi and... a double... :yes:

... and perhaps a dance afterwards...? :flirt: To this song...

Hothouse Flowers - Into Your Heart

I'm sorry about the rather bad quality of the song and the video... :(

starsforu2 said:
:ohmy: Does drug production require good use of your hands? You know, a lot of manual dexerity? :wink:

Actually it does... that wasn't really why I said it was fun... but it does... :yes:

In drug production we get to play with some of the big machines... and they require a lot of dexerity... which can be fun too! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom