The Octagon Bar: There's somethin in the drinks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stood me up!

She fucking stood me up! I stood outside in the damn cold for half a friggin' hour waiting for her, for absolutely no apparent reason. Unless she has a damn good reason, she's gone. Fuck her. :mad:

:down: :down: :down: :censored: :madspit:
to the girl who stood up Dave

and :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :madspit: to the door that made me apparently break my wrist

Last edited:
So Dave....

you waited for half an hour and this girl you speak of does not turn up and obviously no contact has been made since - and you're only talking about maybe a couple of hours since you were supposed to meet.

do you really think it's appropriate to be calling her a 'bitch' when quite possibly something may have happened to her, such as an accident? If it was me I'd be more concerned about her well being rather than throwing stones because I was left waiting in the cold for half an hour.

ewen said:
So Dave....

you waited for half an hour and this girl you speak of does not turn up and obviously no contact has been made since - and you're only talking about maybe a couple of hours since you were supposed to meet.

do you really think it's appropriate to be calling her a 'bitch' when quite possibly something may have happened to her, such as an accident? If it was me I'd be more concerned about her well being rather than throwing stones because I was left waiting in the cold for half an hour.

:sigh:

I know.

I don't mean to come off as a total asshole...but I was really looking forward to this. Then to just be sitting there alone and bored for half an hour, darting up to see anytime you even think you hear or catch a door opening out of the corner of your eye only to see someone else every single time is a little bit frustrating.

She probably (hopefully) does have a valid reason. I mean, she's a nice girl and all from what I know of her, so hopefully I can get in touch with her this evening via e-mail or MSN and figure out what's going on.

And now I do feel like a total asshole. :reject:

getting stood up can't feel good at all - you got upset - vented about it - now just do the concerned friend thing by checking up on her - telling her how concerned and worried you were/are for her
sometimes girls freak out:huh:

Hello, Hello:wave:

Hey Nurse Chrissie, how is the nose and the wrist? And, how is the door?:lol:

Hey Dave, hang in there. Give her a call and ask her is she is ok, that way she will have to give you an explanation of what happened and you won't keep wondering and thinking the worst.:hug:

Hey Ewen, how's sunny Scotland?

Well normally I would call her...

...except for the fact that I don't have her phone number. Whenever we've spoken on the phone, she's called me. So I don't have her number. I'll have to send her an e-mail later tonight to see what's up.

And chrissi, I know girls sometimes freak out, but to the point of not showing up at all...? :eyebrow:

the door apparently is unscathed (bastard door) my nose is another matter altogether

tania how are you doing?

And chrissi, I know girls sometimes freak out, but to the point of not showing up at all...?
yes even to that point :|

Tara, when you get finished with that 'pooter would you come over and look at mine? Whenever I switch it on it heads straight for the Octagon... I have tried speaking nicely to it...

BS, if it is can I have a truck load to go?:lol: It might just do the trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom