The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those threads are almost as interesting as the post-election FYM threads and by that I mean even worse - theres a bell curve and once it gets that hot, yikes!

starsgoblue said:
Sweet. I miss Newbury Comics and DD. :drool:

I entertained the notion briefly of trying for GA tickets in Boston....

I love Newbury Comics...I've been buying all of the U2 cds in there..hehe.

I'm going to do the general sale on Saturday and hopefully get something up close for the 26th of May. I already have tickets for the 24th and I plan on going to more shows when they announce more dates.

Hi all; the new bar looks good. The castle idea is random but funny :up:

I am back from the scuba thing; it went well...the videos were boring but at least the narrator was Australian! :hyper: I have to do some reading now but I might be back later...

U2Girl1978 said:

I love Newbury Comics...I've been buying all of the U2 cds in there..hehe.

I'm going to do the general sale on Saturday and hopefully get something up close for the 26th of May. I already have tickets for the 24th and I plan on going to more shows when they announce more dates.

I hope you got good tix for the 24th. :up: And good luck with the 26th

I'd love to go back to Boston to see the boys...

Anyways, some family members need the computer for half an hour- 45 minutes or so, and I need to finish off the last little bit of my homework so I'll be back real soon. :) :wave:

starsgoblue said:

I hope you got good tix for the 24th. :up: And good luck with the 26th

I'd love to go back to Boston to see the boys...

Unfortunately they are not good tickets. I'm up in the balcony but that is alright! I'll keep trying and keep going broke in the meantime... :lol:

u2girl and stars..i used to live in Mass (worcester area) and Rhodey. Now I'm stuck in middle America (aka the Bible belt). I miss New England!

My contribution to the castle.

ad595176.jpg

Hello, Hello:wave:

Fell asleep on page 10 of the last bar and wake up on Page 6 of a Castle!

I hate being in the oddest time zone on the planet:mad:

starsgoblue said:

Several of us are going to try and get some extra good Philly tickets scared up on Sat. Don't worry...something will turn up.

I'm trying for Abby and her friend, and apparently (hopefully) they'll be trying for me...I'm still a bit nervous about the whole thing though. I'm going to try for GA's for half an hour and if that doesn't work then I'm going to have to go for whatever's left I guess. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom