The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauren430 said:
I think Pax knew a place that is right near the venue we could all stay at....

Ireland :love: Italy :drool: but I don't know; I'd rather an Irish guy....:drool:

Pax was saying that the ExtendedStayAmerica hotel right at the airport is good. http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/minisite/default.asp?HotelID=805

But why are we going to need hotel rooms if we're going to be in GA lines? :D

Oh, and I'm 100% Irish. :wave::wink:

Last edited:
Hi Dave....

Thanks for your nice "comment" on the photo section :hug:

Extendedstay sounds good to me; sleeping in a doorway sounds good to me! Doesn't matter :up:

yeah at least for a few hours....I mean, we can get one or two rooms; it'll be very cheap dividing the cost....

angel_of_L.A. said:
Sally, you are beautiful!

You have those almond shaped Spanish eyes that drive Bono crazy! :)

Thanks Angel. I'm sorry to admit that that has cheered me up :)

So maybe a room for the evening of the 15th is all I'll need. I'm arriving on the evening of the 13th (a GA line night) and leaving the evening of the 16th. The 16th will be my sightseeing day.

My flight is nearly 400 bucks though. :s

Code:
From To Airline Flight # Class Stops Departure Date/Time Arrival Date/Time Aircraft Type 
YHZ YYZ Major Airline  617 Z  0 Fri, May 13/05, 5:35 PM  Fri, May 13/05, 6:57 PM    
YYZ PHL Major Airline  1090 Z  0 Fri, May 13/05, 8:55 PM  Fri, May 13/05, 10:35 PM    
Return (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)  
From To Airline Flight # Class Stops Departure Date/Time Arrival Date/Time Aircraft Type 
PHL YUL Major Airline  1097 Z  0 Mon, May 16/05, 5:20 PM  Mon, May 16/05, 6:50 PM    
YUL YHZ Major Airline  144 Z  0 Mon, May 16/05, 7:55 PM  Mon, May 16/05, 10:17 PM    
     Number of passengers: 1. Base price per passenger excluding all taxes: $294.00     
  Total price per passenger including taxes and airline surcharges:  $396.66 CAD

Last edited:
I don't think I can stay out all night in the line on BOTH the 13th and 14th....I can get up really early but I think I will need a few hours of sleep at some point. Although maybe we can take turns in line, or see....maybe we could get in line very early Sat. morning and see where that puts us, and if we're far back, go out right after the Sat. show. Maybe we could take turns being in line. I don't know. :huh:

right, not official yet, but I don't think there's any way they wouldn't add one for Sunday

That's right stars.

Lauren, sounds like a good idea, but I'm already broke as is and can not really afford the trip anyways, so I'm perfectly willing to sit in GA both overnights. As long as someone comes with me so I can take a nap for a couple hours.

yeah, ok.........I just don't want to be sooooooooooo tired that I start to get cranky or that I feel like I'm going to fall asleep standing at the show! :laugh:

Bye Lauren!! :wave:

And stars, yeah we're gonna go party after the show...I didn't mean that we'd get out of the doors of the first show and immediately sit down for the second. :p

lauren430 said:
I don't think I can stay out all night in the line on BOTH the 13th and 14th....I can get up really early but I think I will need a few hours of sleep at some point. Although maybe we can take turns in line, or see....maybe we could get in line very early Sat. morning and see where that puts us, and if we're far back, go out right after the Sat. show. Maybe we could take turns being in line. I don't know. :huh:

If I go (crosses fingers and hopes she can) I'd love to camp out with you guys and dolls. That's the best part--the camping out because you meet the best people like that! It's an awesome experience! I can be a good watcher. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom