The Octagon Bar: Off life support, still alive and kicking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw your post, it brought a big grin to my face :D :hug:

Life's been great, I LOVE college!!!!!!! :hyper: It's even better than I could have imagined. Of course lately I've been going a little nuts with election day less than 48 hours away :yikes: But it's fun, I've been enjoying myself.

Oof, these last couple of bars have been a little bit dead, haven't they? :huh:

*blows dust off the old jukebox, wipes cobwebs off the old hot tubs*

*unclogs the beer taps and pours self one*

And yes, it's 9:45 am. :p

*makes Shannon a coffee*

*secretly makes it just a wee bit Irish before handing it to him*

*goes back to dancing with Laura*

:wink:

I guess I'm the bartender...haven't seen Tim around for a long time (or Tara, for that matter). :(

*fixes a coffee for April*

Now smile, dammit! ;)

**Wanders into Octagon**

:ohmy: People! :ohmy:

:wink:

Nice seeing you guys again - Dave, April! :wave:

Hi Demmy! :wave:

U2democrat said:

:lol: Not bad! :D

So, how's your own political career going? Any chance of seeing you on tv, making some political statements, over here across the pond any time soon? :D

Or just fighting to get through college first? :wink:

Let Tim get elected...I plan on working for him in the summers, I've got a congressional campaign to hop on for '06 as well, plus Gov. Mark Warner's presidential campaign in '08, finishing up my work with Tim after college, then who knows what. It all depends on who's in office.

U2democrat said:
Let's hope I'll have better luck with these elections than the ones in recent years :|

Think we're all hoping for that!

Actually, we have elections here too in a little while - regional elections, that is. So, I have to vote for someone to lead Copenhagen...

...but we could use a new government here too! :|

:shifty: Btw, didn't we have a non-politics rule in here?! :shifty:

:reject: :silent:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
this is my last free weekend... basketball season starts next weekend. have to get into responsible coach mode :sad:

well... then again... thanksgiving week... complete with two MSG u2 shows and the biggest drinking day of the year will make for a nice little hiatus from responsible coach mode... :drunk:

Oh that'll be sweet :rockon:

*give april a :hug: instead of a kick*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom