The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of flights, I need to get one to Philly. Airtran is having a one way special that only goes until Thursday....$74 one way from Atlanta....but it's not good on Fridays, so I'd have to fly in the morning of the 14th, and get there at like 10 am. Would this be a huge problem with GA? I guess I should prob. just suck it up and pay $50 more to get there the night before? :banghead:

yeah....we do need to figure this out. April, you and I could go in a room? What are Rebekah and her Mom doing...? Maybe they wouldn't mind us going in with them? I would really like to do 4 people to a room if possible to cut down on costs...

I don't have an issue if a guy is in the room but I don't know if others do and there are couples who want their own rooms ....:shrug:

lauren430 said:
yeah....we do need to figure this out. April, you and I could go in a room? What are Rebekah and her Mom doing...? Maybe they wouldn't mind us going in with them? I would really like to do 4 people to a room if possible to cut down on costs...

Yeah, I think 4 to a room would be good, too. Are we both coming in Friday now, Lauren?

Well, I would love to save that money, but yeah, I'll probably come in on Friday.

I have to run now, but we can talk more about this later maybe?! :hyper:

:wave: bye for now

** Walks in from a busy morning **

Hi Everyone! :wave: I never knew we had a cash register!

** :mac: Maybe I should skim a little off the top to help finance all this touring **

** Presses Sale button, here's a choked bell and the drawer shoots out with a cloud of dust in it's wake **

Nothing to skim here except dust :tsk:

** Traces finger inside the drawer and lifts it for inspection **

Has anyone actually paid for any of the drinks they've had? I know I've seen Tara run out without paying. And Stars has had her fair share here as well. I would have been paying but I thought I was supposed to finish each of the bottles that have been opened. :shrug:

:yawn: My love is at the Smithsonian today with my sister and her family :love: There are at an art museum, I think they're having fun, and it's an opportunity for them to get to know their new sister-in-law! :dance: Meanwhile, I'm slinging drinks for peanuts :madspit:

** Reaches for peanuts before remembering that little bit about them actually being peenuts. Or urine-nuts. **

I'll pass, no one washes their hands...

ewen said:
*places PLEBAn trap at the bar entrance*

**Walks into the bar, but finds herself hanging from the ceiling, caught in the PLEBA-trap**

:rant: Eweeeeeen!!! :scream:

:rolleyes: :giggle:

Could someone please help me get down from here?! :help:

Unfortunately, Ewen, being the engineer that he is, built a ridiculously complicated trap. You'll have to wait until he comes back. :shrug:

In the meantime, I'll make you anything you can drink through a straw.

*Wakes up and wonders: "Why am I all wrinkly?"*

Holy crap! I fell asleep in the hot tub!!!!

Jumps out of the tub-realizes she *is* wearing a bathing suit and runs into the nearest bathroom to rinse and change. All is going well until she remembers that she doesn't have her suitcase.

Damnit! The only baggage that you can bring my ass! Where are my clothes?

:huh:

I need some coffee.

I'm so keyed up over having bought this plane ticket. I hope it was the right thing to do. We just talked about it last night and he knew I was going to do it this week, but...eh. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom