The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:
*comes in, wanders up to the inflatable punch bag that resembles a male interference member (that never comes into the Octagon btw) and lays into it big time*

:shifty:

Hiya, Lemonboy. :wave:

It's okay...sometimes we all need a little stress relief. Better a punching bag than, say, a door.

Have a drink. :)

pax said:
Hiya, Lemonboy. :wave:

It's okay...sometimes we all need a little stress relief. Better a punching bag than, say, a door.

Have a drink. :)

Hi! :wave:

Of course we do but Ewen was the one I would least expect punching from these days....:p

I have drunk quite a lot this weekend...so i'll settle for a pint of Guinness....:)

Lemonboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Lemonboy said:
If there only was someone here to hug....:hmm:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Morning, Lemon Sis. *waves sleepily*

How did Shane's move go yesterday? :)

It went well...more details to come.

:D

Now I'm off to work...

Merc said:
Lemonboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwww, the next couple from whom bazillions of pictures will angrily and incessantly be demanded by their fellow 'Goners. :wink:

:hug: for Merc and Lemonboy

I hope your get-together is as wonderful as mine and Ewen's has been so far.

Oh, the good old days in the bar... :flirt:

**Still :hug:ing LB**

pax said:
Awwwww, the next couple from whom bazillions of pictures will angrily and incessantly be demanded by their fellow 'Goners. :wink:

:hug: for Merc and Lemonboy

I hope your get-together is as wonderful as mine and Ewen's has been so far.

Pics?! You are gonna want pics?! :shifty:

:wink:

Thanks Pax! :D:up:

**Runs over to Pax, gives her a quick :hug: and runs back to LB**

Lemonboy said:
Now, If only I had my own private jet, a carribbean island, and a lifetime supply of beer....:hmm:

[inside joke] Did you know that some of the Carribean Islands were actually Danish once...?[/inside joke] :lol: :wink:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:

Some beatiful and apparently patriotic girl was once so kind to inform me of that fact, yes..:yes:.:lol:

:hug:

Well, some of us remember what we learned in school... :sexywink: ...or learned from kids christmas television! :reject:

Is it just me or... it feels very stange writing to you in English! :huh:

:laugh:

pax said:
Write stuff in...uh...whatever language you speak! :hyper:

I guess that would be a strange combination of Danish, Swedish and a little bit Norwegian! :lol:

pax said:
I'm outtie, kids. :wave:

Bye Pax! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom