The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauren430 said:
hey ?....if you can't score your two GA tickets in the presale on Tuesday, will you buy 2 other tickets just to be safe and sell them if you can later get GA, or will you not buy anything and just try again on Saturday?

I can see myself panicking if I don't come up with GA and just buying something else random....:(

Don't think like that right now. You're panicking me. :huh: We just gotta hope for the best. I'd get a ticket when you can get it...concerts could sell out fast and you don't wanna have nothing....BUT THAT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. (prays)

Chicago is about as close as they will get to STL for the first leg so I'm definately getting tickets for one of those shows - but who knows? If they had to re-arrange the whole tour perhaps they had to pick things that fit with schedules that have already gotten dates - this might be a whole new game

sorry, not meaning to panic you, just thinking realistically that this could potentially not go how I am praying it will go and what I should do in that case :reject:

Totally dorky here (like I haven't already proven that one?) but while I want great seats I will just be happy to be at a u2 concert

total dork:reject:

Last edited:
no that's awesome; wish I could think like that!!! :bow:

I NEED GA at one show though; I was light years away at the 2 elevation shows and I can't do that again. And I cannot pay like 150 dollars for front row, circle, whatever it is called.

Thanks for the reassurance Rebekah. :hug:

Worst case scenario I guess I have to spend more money at get a GA ticket at a huge mark up on ebay which would suck but hey, what can you do.

Ok, I am going to chill in the hot tub and not think about this for a bit.

And I'll have a Bailey's on the rocks too...:drool:

I will be getting GA seats for at least one show - if they come to STL again I doubt I'll have problems - (they didn't even sell out the last time they came here -the shame! - but then again I live in a red state Jesusland)
I'll be edging out chizip for the best view of Bono :wink:

i hope youre taller than 6'1 or else youll just see the back of my head

Chizip said:
i hope youre taller than 6'1 or else youll just see the back of my head

I knew that would draw you out:)
a wee bit shorter but I'm also very adept at making my way through a crowd of people pretty fast

well you can make your way through the crowd, but im pretty good and holding onto the rail, not gonna get around me there

maybe ill let ya squeeze next to me though

lauren430 said:

Let's not be greedy here Chizip. Some of us haven't even had a piece :mad:

ive held onto his leg when he stood out in the crowd

he has a very nice leg

check out my gallery for a pic of me at that show, im the guy in rhe white just to the right of bono

i love that pic :heart:

Cool pic, but can I just say your high school yearbook pic was soooo much hotter? :drool:

:laugh: :laugh:

You know, we're at 473 posts now...and you all know what that means...

And Ewen wanted to name the next Bar, but he's in bed (I think).

Poor dude, he's missing out.

Well I was planning on shooting to get a GA in Columbus (where I live) and then a pair of whatever I can get for me and my mom in Phillie. I want the action to happen in Columbus though....don't want my mother to witness my frantic overtures towards Bono. :huh:

I'm freakishly useful to have around :yes:
and yes it appears that Bono has a very nice leg

needing second rum and coke....

starsgoblue said:
Well I was planning on shooting to get a GA in Columbus (where I live) and then a pair of whatever I can get for me and my mom in Phillie. I want the action to happen in Columbus though....don't want my mother to witness my frantic overtures towards Bono. :huh:

ive already read to her much of your nice fan fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom