The Octagon Bar: Hell Has Officially Frozen Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my room setup; couch, bar fridge, food and the rest of the family is on holiday until the 29th, it's the Summer of James :wink:

I think that I will start learning some Russian; it is certainly a difficult language but after doing the Greek and finally learning about the grammar it seems like something I can tackle.

I will have to convert my slides to a digital format and get some prints done; the Greece trip from 2000 was really awesome/

Last edited:
Isn't it bizarre how the daytime crowd and the nighttime crowd are totally different? Some of us have our evenings taken up by, ah, other commitments... :shifty:

Had my first "OMG I forgot I'm not a mod anymore" moment when I tried to move the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thread to Zoo Station a little while ago. :lol:

pax said:
Isn't it bizarre how the daytime crowd and the nighttime crowd are totally different? Some of us have our evenings taken up by, ah, other commitments... :shifty:

Had my first "OMG I forgot I'm not a mod anymore" moment when I tried to move the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thread to Zoo Station a little while ago. :lol:

You can take the girl out of the mod, but you can't take the mod out of the girl. :lol:

pax said:

I usually swing uh, both ways when it comes to the day/evening thing. :shifty: Last night I was just crashing, though.

The hardest thing for me was getting used to flood control. :sad: lol

I was tired last night (up waaaaaayyy late on Wednesday...try going to bed at 3:45 a.m. and then waking up for work!), so I talked to Ewen until about 8:00 p.m. (1:00 a.m. Edinburgh time), watched Lost in Translation, and went to sleep.

**Wanders in and almost :faint:s at the sight of Demmys new sig**

Hellooo Steve... :flirt:

Hi girls! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom