The Octagon Bar: Hell Has Officially Frozen Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I :heart: the dancing lock.

it goes well with this--->
10.gif

love it:lmao: :lmao:

:lock:
10.gif

its a dance off...:lmao:

I've been noticing that my hair has been falling out a lot lately. This seems to be a problem whenever my hair gets past shoulder-length (it's longer now than it's been for over 2 years), but it seems to be falling out much more than normal. I'm worried that it's going to start to thin noticeably. :(

I mentioned this to my friend Jillian and she thinks I don't eat enough protein. :ohmy: So she was at my house for lunch earlier, and I took out a chicken breast to defrost. I don't eat red meat or pork, but I do think I eat a lot of chicken, and soy...but then again, I've not really eaten a lot of chicken or soy in the past, say, week or so, because I haven't wanted to cook, because it's been so hot...

:mad: My hair just needs to stop falling out! :sad:

pax said:
I've been noticing that my hair has been falling out a lot lately. This seems to be a problem whenever my hair gets past shoulder-length (it's longer now than it's been for over 2 years), but it seems to be falling out much more than normal. I'm worried that it's going to start to thin noticeably. :(

I mentioned this to my friend Jillian and she thinks I don't eat enough protein. :ohmy: So she was at my house for lunch earlier, and I took out a chicken breast to defrost. I don't eat red meat or pork, but I do think I eat a lot of chicken, and soy...but then again, I've not really eaten a lot of chicken or soy in the past, say, week or so, because I haven't wanted to cook, because it's been so hot...

I'll ask my friend Terri about this for you. She knows a lot about that type of stuff.

:hug:

pax said:

Mine falls out more when it gets past shoulder length.
Dunno why that is, but it could be a diet thing :yes:
Chicken rocks! :rockon:

I can't have my hair past shoulder length. It's too much to take care of. I used to have it down to the middle of my back, but it was a pain in the ass so I just cut it.

daygloeyes2 said:
I can't have my hair past shoulder length. It's too much to take care of. I used to have it down to the middle of my back, but it was a pain in the ass so I just cut it.

me too! my hair is so damn thick and then it gets wavy and ugh do I hate it..so mine is shoulder length too...well you've seen the pic anyway.

Dismantled said:

me too! my hair is so damn thick and then it gets wavy and ugh do I hate it..so mine is shoulder length too...well you've seen the pic anyway.

Me too! :clonelove: :heart:

I have seen the pic of you Ali. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Me too! :clonelove: :heart:

I have seen the pic of you Ali. :wink:

geez...now I won't be able to get out the door....you know my head swells when you call me Ali:drool:

clonelove::heart:

Dismantled said:

geez...now I won't be able to get out the door....you know my head swells when you call me Ali:drool:

clonelove::heart:

*tries to escape, but Dis's head is blocking the entrance*

You know what, just because you're Ali doesn't mean you and your head can take up the whole damn bar!! :angry:

:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

*tries to escape, but Dis's head is blocking the entrance*

You know what, just because you're Ali doesn't mean you and your head can take up the whole damn bar!! :angry:

Bono's wife can do anything she want:wink: including take up the whole bar......:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I like your husband alot more than you! :angry:

me too:drool: :drool: :drool:

gotta admit..my hubby is pretty hot:drool:

:wink: and he's mine:wink:

uh oh....were on the border of pleba world again...:uhoh:

**Gets very big broom of of storage room - getting ready to sweep all the Goners over in a new bar**

4 posts left girls! :yes:

Nope Dis! :giggle:

Now it's 1! :D

Edited to add: You corrected it! :wink:

Would someone please open a new bar now! :angry:

**Sweeps all the Goners out on the sidewalk**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom