The Octagon Bar: Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Bar Tab In Philly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, at least, until I come up with a better going-out plan than going to the same bar I always do and choking on cigarette smoke and looking like a freak because I'm not dressed like a hoochie mama. :|

The bars that my friends like to go to are just total meat markets. You should see how the barmaids dress at the one place. :|

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Makes me feel like an old maiden librarian aunt.

Hello beautiful dolls! :wave:

I love the new place! Very very cool. :)

starsgoblue said:
I never understood that...I mean if you're going to a danceclub I could see hoochie-ness....but not at a bar...:huh:

Some girls will do anything for a drink except ask for one.

*To bartender*
Can I have a madori sour please?

I'll be leaving in a few hours. One of my friends is throwing a candle party--they're Party Lite candles. It's like a topperware party for those who don't know except with candles.

And wine. Lots of wine. :wink:

hello everyone!! i'm making what could be my last post on my pc. my new mac finally arrived today and now i'm trying to transfer my files over. seeing as i can't find my ethernet cables (methinks i left them at my mom's house as i've got wifi at my apartment) i'm zipping everything up and i'm going to e-mail them to myself.

there's got to be an easier way. :huh:

You order a drink and tell the bartender your troubles, and then mack on your fellow Octagoners.

That's what we all do. It seems to be working pretty well. :up:

my LJ friend was teasing me with his pictures of his gorgeous mac earlier :(

only a year, then I can get one of my own :D

i'm really running low on disk space on my pc. it keeps telling me this. well, if i could zip these files up, i could delete the original shit, thus giving myself a LOT of room, right? sheesh, i mean, be patient and i'll get the shit deleted. times like this i wish i had a spare hard drive.

well my ex has one but it's formatted for macs so i can't use that...boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom