The Numbers, Carlow, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, Reggo.

Your dessert poutine.

It's even more :cornflakes:-y than I could have imagined.

I feel so much respect right now. SO MUCH RESPECT.

Oh my god, Reggo.

Your dessert poutine.

It's even more :cornflakes:-y than I could have imagined.

I feel so much respect right now. SO MUCH RESPECT.
Thanks. It's delicious, to boot.

The photojournal helped, didn't it? :wink:

G'morn- afternoon, Daniel! Hope you've got a gig tonight!

Thanks. It's delicious, to boot.

The photojournal helped, didn't it? :wink:

The photojournal is the stuff of SuperWin.

Maybe Billie Joe Armstrong didn't actually have food poisoning. Maybe he just heard of Reggo's dessert poutine and had to bolt back across the Pacific to try some.

G'morn- afternoon, Daniel! Hope you've got a gig tonight!

The photojournal is the stuff of SuperWin.
Poor Billie! I wonder what Tré slipped into his food...

So far, no one has been brave enough to try it at work.

Maybe Billie Joe Armstrong didn't actually have food poisoning. Maybe he just heard of Reggo's dessert poutine and had to bolt back across the Pacific to try some.

Silly frontman, I could've texted him the recipe.

I'm sure he wasy dying to! Haha! I'm glad I double checked the start/finish times for tonight. Because I had no idea that Green Day come on at 8. Gonna have to leave work early tonight :dance:

So far, no one has been brave enough to try it at work.

Cowards! I want some.

I'm sure he wasy dying to! Haha! I'm glad I double checked the start/finish times for tonight. Because I had no idea that Green Day come on at 8. Gonna have to leave work early tonight :dance:

But I presume you're going to well and truly miss Jet. :wink:

It's absolutely boiling outside, likely to already to be at 39 now. :happy:

But I have my beloved air conditioner.

Cowards! I want some.

NO respect. No respect at all.

Jet? What, Franz Ferdinand couldn't get Australian VISAs?

Hopefully. But I want to be at the venue by 7:30. I'll probably by some merch to kill Jet Time, plus my friends don't wanna see them anyway. Hopefully I get out of Shepp by 5, gonna be cutting it tight.

The respectable dessert is giving me a dilemma. For this much chocolate could easily give me a kidney stone. However, it's respectable dessert.

I'm all confused about this "poutine", at first I thought it was some worms covered by pieces of bark.

:uhoh:

Continue the AWESOME picspam after I left, right, Ax? :wink:

I kinda wish I stayed up for longer. :(

Hmm...he loves Australian beer. I wonder if he's "sick" like Adam was "sick" for Sydney I on ZooTV...

Take pics, Daniel, I wanna see if he's hungover.

I kinda wish I stayed up for longer. :(

Haha, we were kind of torn because having more people around made the thread go quicker and gave us more stuff to reply to, but of course, the more other people posted, the less space we both had to get our individual 400s. As it happened, things worked out very well.

Fine. Will you contribute to paying my medical bills? :tongue:

I'd consider it in exchange for my own lifetime supply of poutine, of both the regular or dessert varieties!

Billie Joes personal trainer right there. "err thats two week old fish thats been left out in the sun!?" "eat eat eat"

:lmao:

Hmm...he loves Australian beer. I wonder if he's "sick" like Adam was "sick" for Sydney I on ZooTV....

Yeah thats what dad said to me, well not about Zoo TV cause he'd have no idea. but more a less.

"I'm here to entertain patients as part of my community service after that glug glug vroom vroom thud thud."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom