The most beautiful men thread - Even MORE beautiful men!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Forget Dad :sexywink:

e3ea.jpg

Bruce.jpg

Bruce with Brandon:cute::cute:
Lees.jpg

kick.jpg

Like Father Like Son:lol:

:heart:

Aww, they both died too young. :sad:

More pics of Cillian Murphy!

perou-11.jpg

36470_405071582414_8224627414_45573.jpg

and in Breakfast on Pluto He's beautiful boy but he can be beautiful girl too

n8224627414_763896_7200.jpg

He has hypnotizing blue eyes :love: reminds me of another great looking guy the English actor Terence Stamp :ohmy:
TerenceStamp.jpg

1967_Terence_Stamp.jpg

terence_stamp1.jpg

Like fine aged wine :drool::sexywink:
Priscilla2-250x223.jpg

and as a drag queen in The Adventures of
Priscilla,Queen Of The Desert:lol:

^OMG

I thought I was the only one who found him attractive (Like Seth MacFarlane)! Happy to know I'm not the only one!

USA NETWORK HOT GUY GIF PARTY:​

59sk84.jpg

18m5j7.jpg

pslu8.jpg

Admit it, Michael Westen is HAWT when he does awesome things...wearing shades

gal16.jpg

As for Leo, well I got plenty of Leo gifs. He was BEYOND gorgeous back in the day...but I think he aged just fine

ippkic.jpg

11l3h4i.jpg

21eu81t.jpg

33tksh1.jpg

But he's hotter NOW than he was 10 years ago
1110_leonardo_diCaprio_seliger.jpg

LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-ROLLING-STONE.jpg

I love Cillian!! Thanks for the pictures, Gabi! :wave:
As for Leo - not a huge fan of his, but I do like him - and those are some nice pictures! :up: Thanks! :)

Jensen Ackles, anyone?
jensen-ackles-95.jpg

0000035064_20061021052854.jpg

ba2f9f7e.jpg

707078.jpg

Photoshoot-jensen.jpg

LOL he looks not very bright? :giggle: Well I don't know tons about him or anything, but he didn't seem "dumb" or anything when he spoke at Comic-con. (Not the first time I've seen him there too) He's funny and I like a sense of humor too ;) And they are letting him direct now (he's directing in the upcoming season of Supernatural) so maybe he doesn't plan to be an actor forever. :hmm:

And I like his acting in Supernatural :reject:

"Not very bright"?? :hmm: Hmmm, well, I agree with comet here. I wouldn't call him a genius or say he's in the league of our B-man, but I think he has a great sense of humour and seems to be fairly intelligent. As for his acting, I've only seen him in Dark Angel and Supernatural. His character was a bit one-dimensional in Dark Angel but he did a good job of it I think. And I also like his acting in Supernatural. Last night I watched an episode from Season 4 where his character has a really emotional scene and has to cry. I thought it was really convincing and well done. Enough that when I first saw the episode last year I also cried... :reject: Anyway, just my two cents.

By the way comet, thanks for those pictures! :wave: It's awesome that you saw him "in the flesh." :wink:

Supernatural love :heart: :love:

U2fan6313 I agree with you. I've only seen him in Supernatural, nothing else, and I've followed the show since the beginning and seen his character mature over the years and have some really amazing heart wrenching scenes. He uses his characters humor to try to hide the characters pain, and it works. :up: And the relationship between Misha Collins character and his is fun too. They showed us a clip of the episode Jensen directed for next season. Looking forward to it!
And Misha Collins isn't bad on the eyes either. Anyone follow him on Twitter? That guy is insane. :lol:
Okay I'm done with the Supernatural :heart: :reject:

Comet- did you see Matt Bomer on the panel? I saw pics of him there...just wondering if you saw him. :drool:

We missed him. Camille watches him on White Collar and she was so mad when the room filled up and we didn't get in. She did go by and stalk him at the autograph signing, but there was too big a crowd so she didn't go up to him. Have you seen this? omg LOL :lol: by the end the kid is just :|

YouTube - White Collar's Matt Bomer (Neal Caffrey) & Tim DeKay dancing to 'Tik Tok' by Ke$ha at Comic Con 2010

Oh and by the way check this out... this website used a photo I took! (It says photo by Chelsea but she's IN the photo... I took it. :giggle: ) here is Chelsea, Camille, and one of their friends in the line for that room... we were in this line by 6:30 that morning, (5:30 the day before!)

The Mixster

scroll to the second to last pic at the bottom

Supernatural love :heart: :love:

U2fan6313 I agree with you. I've only seen him in Supernatural, nothing else, and I've followed the show since the beginning and seen his character mature over the years and have some really amazing heart wrenching scenes. He uses his characters humor to try to hide the characters pain, and it works. :up: And the relationship between Misha Collins character and his is fun too. They showed us a clip of the episode Jensen directed for next season. Looking forward to it!
And Misha Collins isn't bad on the eyes either. Anyone follow him on Twitter? That guy is insane. :lol:
Okay I'm done with the Supernatural :heart: :reject:

I completely agree with everything you just said. :D But no, I don't follow Misha Collins on twitter - I will definitely make sure to do so now.

Edit: I just looked at some of his tweets! :lol: Example: "someone twitted: "Misha Collins ----- bizzard but funny" for those who don't know, "bizzard" is when a lizard crawls out of a snow storm." Haha, what???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom