The most attractive..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inner beauty is overrated :down:

its on the outside that counts, as ask anyone when theyre not in front of other people. :wink:

if somebody put up some jonathon warren john gerbrandt greenwood pictures here on my behalf, id be grateful. if not, well then let me tell you that i think the dude is the coolest thing to ever hold a guitar.

The Wanderer said:
hey sicy, Adam Clayton is not the opposite sex of you, but maybe should be the boss of you :angry:

Maybe if you were paying attention you would see that I was posting those for salome. EE :angry:

*ruffles sicy's hair

ah, your a good sport.

*places a big bright yellow pin on her that read "sport/bud/pal/champ"

:wink:

Ohh that Justin Timberlake is soooo dreamy:shifty:
Maybe The Rock :eyebrow:
therock_072302.jpg

dwayne_scorpionking.jpg

Last edited:
Catherine Zeta-Jones is simply flawless.

As for Salma Hayek, yeah, she's vavavoom, but I'm more interested in her boyfriend. :sexywink:

Mrs. Vedder said:
I have always thought that Salma is just Beautiful!!

I think she is pretty..in the most superficial way though..i saw pics of her from the golden globes..and uhm whoa. I'd kill to look like that! I hate the way she talks though. it seems like this damsel in distress, stupid because I'm a woman voice. She is smart though-look who she married!! :drool: Catherine Zeta jones looked awesome in Chicago. and nicole kidman rocked in moulin rouge..she looked amazing. Julienne moore is cool too

i like that mostly girls are responding to this and posting pics. thanks girls!

Not at all.. more guys should play. Just because you think someone of the same sex is good looking shouldnt make you feel gay :sexywink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
am i the only guy to post pics of another guy here? i feel gay... not that there's anything wrong with that
Page 1 I said Gavin. I just couldn't find a good pic
shoots06.jpg

shoots05.jpg

Johnny Depp
p96.jpg

p39.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom