The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching last night' main card now, that Andrade - Hill fight was super entertaining.

Nope. You may see the Ghost of Fedor eventually fight another Fabio Maldonado, but none of us are going to see Fedor fight again.

He's the replacement for anik who is the replacement for Goldie and he suuuuuucks.

Where Ronda Rousey fine ass at?

I fell asleep so all I ended up seeing was the main event after the fact, but it made me wonder a) where did they find him and b) was that the first fight card he'd ever seen? Maybe he'll get better and he won't be an every-day-is-his-first-day kind of guy (which you could argue Goldie was), but holy fuck is he not good at his job.

This Dallas card keeps getting better and better, I'm so psyched.

Official:
Heavyweight Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk vs. Jéssica Andrade
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal

Booked, not official:
Fabrício Werdum vs. Ben Rothwell[

The existence of that Maia Masvidal fight is bullshit, but yeah that's pretty good reason to be excited.

This Dallas card keeps getting better and better, I'm so psyched.

Official:
Heavyweight Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk vs. Jéssica Andrade
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal

Booked, not official:
Fabrício Werdum vs. Ben Rothwell[
If that werdum fight is on there, I don't know how I can't not go to this card...

Well, tomorrow is my last day with the UFC. I start a new job next week. Kinda glad to be able to just be a fan, but boy am I going to miss Embedded :sad:

No more Khabib time :(. fuuuuuuck i was looking forward to finally getting that fight.

I'm going to tell myself that driving through Toms River the other day must be what summoned that fight to happen. Or something.

I missed the fights this weekend because i was driving through Nebraska at the time. Or maybe still Iowa.

Of course. I nearly bought a $600 ticket, but kept it semi-in-control. Still have what appears to be a great seat (front row balcony directly over where the visiting team's locker room entrance, I assume fighters will be coming from the other side, but I love not having anyone in front of me and having a perfect view even if I'm sitting).

I'm highly considering the OKC Fight Night card as well, it's shaping up pretty strongly.

That OKC card does look like a good card with a really weird order for the fights in the place I saw it. It might have not been in the right order though. Chiesa/Lee was a weird main event or something.

It is weird, is one of them from Oklahoma or something? I guess they're higher ranked fighters, despite there being bigger names on the card.

I'm actually looking forward to this Bellator PPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom