The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's gotta either be:

1. Waiting for tickets for Game 6 (and assuming a Knights win tonight)

B. Wants to be the first to get a Stanley Cup T-Shirt & Hat

Thirdly: He's the most insane U2 fan there is, which is saying a lot, and if he sits in that spot until the 17th, he'll be #269 on the list.

He's gotta either be:

1. Waiting for tickets for Game 6 (and assuming a Knights win tonight)

B. Wants to be the first to get a Stanley Cup T-Shirt & Hat

Thirdly: He's the most insane U2 fan there is, which is saying a lot, and if he sits in that spot until the 17th, he'll be #269 on the list.
There's a watch party here tonight. 70,000 pre-registered, 18,000 get in.

Getcha popcorn ready.

Break out the tinfoil: Someone had announced a rough time that they'd get there and start the line and then the usuals showed up to pre-empt, but only after the usuals had a line on *when* the other person was arriving.

clowns indeed. i'm probably going to get there around 5 on Saturday. Spending the morning/mid afternoon at Belmont, but want to be sure to beat the traffic before Justify's race. already saw American Pharoah win the triple crown, so I don't really care to have to beat 100k people out of there at 6:45.

What’s been the word so far? Are the arenas honoring the sacred list makers? I have the Boston show coming up and I’m curious about the best technique.

What’s been the word so far? Are the arenas honoring the sacred list makers? I have the Boston show coming up and I’m curious about the best technique.

Yes, they have been honoring the lists. It’s only worth doing if you absolutely want to be on the rail, or just like meeting and hanging out with other fans all day. If you want a low number then check in with them the day before.

Back
Top Bottom