The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
giphy.gif

The spectacular was actually a Seinfeld reference:

giphy.gif

I'm sure Headache got it.

I want that one because of the obvious....it has my 2 favorite bands together.

I agree the design isn't Klausen's best, but the colors in person supposedly really pop so the online image doesn't do it justice.
Damn it.... I see it now.
I have a real weakness for gig posters. I still can’t believe U2 doesn’t do them.
I love gig posters. Living room wall is semi-covered in them.
Counterpoint: have you seen their t shirts?
True, tho...
The 360 venue shirts were great. They also had a couple of just random generic shirts that were terrible.

everything since then has been dog shit.
If the rumored 360 Green Bay show had happened, I 100% was going to buy one of those local team colors U2 lettermen's jackets.

The only tour shirt I've ever had was the Vertigo one with the band on the front, and only cause my dad bought it for me. I just haven't seen one I've liked yet.

If the rumored 360 Green Bay show had happened, I 100% was going to buy one of those local team colors U2 lettermen's jackets.

I bought the Giants Stadium one on sale with the 25% coupon because I'm a nerd.

Fair, and I don't either. And it would've been an insanely expensive purchase.... And I still would've done it AND worn it.

The $50 I spent was only $10 more than they're charging for their terrible t-shirts.

Didn't line up and this happened. Still no drumstick though, so can't hang with Jamie.

Attachments

• 20180605_221600_Film1.jpg
    20180605_221600_Film1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
The line has yet to start at Nassau Coliseum, they're late! Or, more like NYers really can't be bothered this early. ;)

Back
Top Bottom