The Least NLOTH song poll! Which will lose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song is your least favorite?

• No Line On The Horizon

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Magnificient

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Moment Of Surrender

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Unknown Caller

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Votes: 39 15.1%
  • Get On Your Boots

Votes: 63 24.3%
  • Stand Up Comedy

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Fez-Being Born

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • White As Snow

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Breathe

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Cedars Of Lebanon

Votes: 19 7.3%

• Total voters
Not surprisingly Boots is winning ... I know there are some people that never liked it, but I wonder if a lot of people are just really excited about the new tracks and tired of Boots in comparison.

I voted for No Line. great opener and way better than NLOTH 2, but it doesn't do as much for me as the rest of the songs, I guess. Maybe Crazy Tonight as the second? I don't know, this is a very consistent album. I'm not sure if any of the songs will become U2 classics like BD, Streets, One, etc (the best bets would be Magnificent, MOS, and Breathe), but this might be U2's most consistent album. Every other album has a song for me which is clearly inferior to the others. This one, well, it's hard to say. I don't feel like it has a weak point really.

I don´t know which song isn´t so good

One of the best albums the last 20 years

One of the best albums the last 20 years

It's one of the five best U2 albums of the last twenty years......and fifth best at that. :doh:

This album fails to make my Top Ten of 2009 and it's only February....some of you really need to check out what's out there. Compare this good, albeit flawed release to the new Animal Collective, for example.

Glad I'm not the only one who disliked Stand Up Comedy. I'm just not getting hooked on this one. I've spent hours listening to the other songs over and over again but this one is just a bit too weak and doesn't have the same kind of rock-feel you get over songs like Magnificent and Breathe.

Heck, I'm even getting a tad hooked on Get On Your Boots and that was not a good first-single.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Breathe? Probably. Bono sounds way too strained at times and the song melody is very strange to my ears. I cant seem to enjoy it.

For reference, Magnificent and MOS are my current favorites.

White as Snow the 2nd least favorite song! :shocked:

Folks, give that one another few listens.

Yeah--I was really surprised at first too. But if you think about it, this is the least U2-ish song they have done in a long time. So I guess it's not that surprising. I definitely love it though.

Yeah--I was really surprised at first too. But if you think about it, this is the least U2-ish song they have done in a long time. So I guess it's not that surprising. I definitely love it though.

The song gives me goosebumps it's so beautiful and so emotional. But what do I know?!

I was expecting to be disappointed by White as Snow, but it really surprised me...something about the ancient melody, the french horn and the postmodern ache the imagery produces...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom