the larry mullen band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_dsc4164.jpg

I've been looking for the bootleg audio of this show but does not seem to exist.... if anyone has any info...

thanks!

I actually saw similar shirts being sold at ebay :D
The font was the same(or almost) too. Only thing I noticed was wrong was that the 'the' was in caps lock in the ebay version.
(yeah i'm a freak.)
;)

But yes... this must have been such a great show! I wish there was some kind of bootleg *sigh*

tbird said:
I've been looking for the bootleg audio of this show but does not seem to exist.... if anyone has any info...

thanks!

yeah that is weird.. I can't find it either. I was at that show too! Pretty incredible show. If I do find it I will let you know..

Okay. You. Tbird. Surrender the shirtless Larry. Or I shall drool on your computer. *grin* Is he the solo non-furry member of the band? I love them, but I have an irresistable urge to chase them with grooming tools whenever I see them without a shirt. Been working with too many cats and dogs, I tell ya. I can do a mean lion cut on Bono. :lol:

Devlin said:
Okay. You. Tbird. Surrender the shirtless Larry. Or I shall drool on your computer. *grin* Is he the solo non-furry member of the band? I love them, but I have an irresistable urge to chase them with grooming tools whenever I see them without a shirt. Been working with too many cats and dogs, I tell ya. I can do a mean lion cut on Bono. :lol:

:lmao:

hello ladies.... shirtless larry ...sigh... can you even stand it?

I cannot release him, sorry...would you want to share?

:)

lets zoom in a little more....then the ripples are even more, well, rippling
larrywet2.jpg

wetbigger.jpg

Lila64 said:
yes, great show, no audio floating around. The video of Exit, though, is floating...

http://www.youtube.com/w/Exit-Band?v=BHdoR01EhP0&search=u2

awesome!
thanks so much... wow i am so happy for th egirls for this experience... I would have loved to be there :wink:

and generally is that site great! awesome U2 stuff.. too bad these are all bad qualir´ty.. bt hey.. i found 2 clips of my amsterdam concert :)

Last edited:
resurrected this thread ..

cuz the other day I was walking around bethesda, md and was wearing my "the larry mullen band" tshirt (the black one) when I was stopped by this woman about my age who asked me about it.. she thought it was cool and stopped me cuz she is a drummer...(back of the shirt says: "its all about the drums") but she didn't know who larry mullen was :rolleyes: so I explained it to her and why the shirts came about.. Funny she said a couple of times, " i am not some psycho really.." :lol:
The shirt gets attention thats for sure.. several people were looking and i could tell they were trying to figure out who Larry Mullen was :lmao:

Has anyone else had this happen who has the tshirt?

Back
Top Bottom