The Joshua Tree in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
Angel! Ok.... I'd play "Track 3" for you if you wanted! BUT.... only if I hear "The Chedge Girls" scream for me when I play it! A sandwich would be nice too! Very nice! Maybe it will find it's way in to sound check on Sunday.

Ron you owe me $50.

As for Ron's "I wrote the bass line" ahhhh no, I did! I wrote all the good stuff! That's why I remember how to play it and you never do..... C, E, A, F. It's not that hard.... I have faith you can do it! Just don't dance.... It give's me tht same icky feeling I get when I hear Michael Bolton sing.

Jase drained and dumb?? Hummm. Not gonna touch that one! Walk on!

Chas

chaz,
ok, what will find its way into sound check??? the song or the sandwich?
and I got your $50, if we nail Track 3....drinks are on me.

I'm ready....bring it on!
anything for the lady....I say :wink:

Hey all! Listen to me now! I have two tickets to sd2 3/30/05 show so please lemme know if anyone is interested.

I’ve got two U2 tickets for 3/30 $111 each ($98face value plus the inconvenience fee) Sec. T16B Row 13 Seats 1,2 (aisle) . I need to sell and get the cash by Sunday to then pay for two 3rd row GC tix I am having held for me for the same show!

Karen

Carek1230 said:

I know I am huh?
Is that a good thing or not tho?
Hmmmmm....I think I shall take
a moment or 2 to ponder this.....:hmm:

I'm going to say it's a good thing......ladies and gentleman....the mother, psychologist and dinner coordinator of the band.....

whatever hat youre youre wearing....we love you and apreciate ya!

Adam's Member said:

I'm going to say it's a good thing......ladies and gentleman....the mother, psychologist and dinner coordinator of the band.....

whatever hat youre youre wearing....we love you and apreciate ya!

awwww shucks, tanks!
that's lotsa hats too!
I also do costume, bling,
crafts, setlists, PR,
sales, personal assistant,
party coordinator, travel
coordinator, nurse,
taxi driver, confidant,
mediator, ticket sales,
entertainer, telephone
operator, and Information
Central...I AM your 4-1-1
:sexywink:

Last butt certainly not least
I am TY to the IT!! :tongue:

i said butt

Last edited:
night_and_day66 said:

Do i really need to splain this one?
Dont make me,
dont make me.
:barf:

call me slow, but Jase...I just caught your signature thingy!!
Jt "Head" qaurters and you in front of the mental hospital!!
sooo freakin funny....yet, somehow....so apprapo. :lol:

i'm so jealous i don't get to go :sigh:
at least i'll be busy in nyc this weekend with not much time to think about not being able to go :laugh: :reject:

i stayed at work about 2 hours late tonite working on JT fan club business cards for allegra, baw and agentmissa to hand out at the show :hyper:

i laughed out loud when i finished the cards and had just started cutting them to size when "where the streets have no name" started playing over the musak at work.
coinsidence? :shifty: :sexywink:

Adam's Member said:

call me slow, but Jase...I just caught your signature thingy!!
Jt "Head" qaurters and you in front of the mental hospital!!
sooo freakin funny....yet, somehow....so apprapo. :lol:

Hey Slow....yea i did it the day after 14Below.

But your right there with me love...right there with me. hehe
:hyper: :rockon:

I made a rhyme.

ABEL said:
at least i'll be busy in nyc this weekend with not much time to think about not being able to go :laugh: :reject:

i stayed at work about 2 hours late tonite working on JT fan club business cards for allegra, baw and agentmissa to hand out at the show :hyper:

i laughed out loud when i finished the cards and had just started cutting them to size when "where the streets have no name" started playing over the musak at work.

Hey ABEL...we haven't forgotten about you!!! Thank you so much for the cards and for the fansite. We'll just have to send some JT love back to Texas with Allegra for you. :laugh:

Have fun in NYC!

JT

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey ABEL...we haven't forgotten about you!!! Thank you so much for the cards and for the fansite. We'll just have to send some JT love back to Texas with Allegra for you. :laugh:

Have fun in NYC!

JT

hey Jonsie, maybe we play NY in honor of Abel?

Adam's Member said:

hey Jonsie, maybe we play NY in honor of Abel?

Oh, just give me an excuse to go to NY! Not sure if Unforgettable Fire would want to share their city with us though. :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, just give me an excuse to go to NY! Not sure if Unforgettable Fire would want to share their city with us though. :lol:

I meant play the song......but cross country roadtrip sounds good too.

ABEL said:

We'll miss you. :hug:

aww you guys :blush:

i'll miss you all too :hug:
i can't wait to see the pictures!

i hope someone takes some video :shifty:

:hyper:

Bono B. Jones said:

LMAO...DUHH...Ok, well I know it's on the list for soundcheck.

It is? Did your call me people to confirm this?

My people told me that we are playing Gloria, Track 3 and With or Without You at sound check and I might share a liitle One Step Closer. Your people need to get with the program Jones

We need to find some people for Mike and Ron.

Sincerely,
Chedge's people on behalf of:
Mr. The Chedge

Back
Top Bottom