The JessicaAnn Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHA ROCKS!

OK..I almost convinced my friend that we should go to the White Sock game on Saturday...then she said she had to go to work. So, bailed on Chicago for the weekend.

BUT, she may have a ticket for the Cubbies/Cards game next weekend for me! :D :hyper:

Hi gang ... off to watch football.

A little more than 4 minutes left in the Vikings game. They're down by four. Think they'll win Zoner?

:eyebrow:

Huh?

Why won't the following weekend work?

I SWEAR we were going to actually be in the same city...at the same venue that hold 19,006 people for basketball...more for a U2 concert.

A venue I myself have been cheered by 10,000, but booed by 16,000.

So?

ahh! that was weird.

I didn't even see your post. I was responding to bev and then I tried to post a picture and it didn't work so I edited.

:reject:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Why are you fired up?

:angry:

OK...here is a journal entry for you...A look into the personal life of zone E. Listener.

A few weeks ago, I flew up to Minneapolis to see a friend at the airport. After, I went to a BBQ, and then flew home. At the BBQ (I was there for two hours), I met a young lady.

We chatted via e-mail for two weeks, then I flew out to go out with her. We had a GREAT time. Things were going well.

She travels for work, and was in the Philly area. She changed her ticket, and drove out my way to hang out. Again, we had a good time.

I thought...cool. I enjoy spending time with this person and all...I could have a dating possibility here.

All last week, we worked on plans for this past weekend. I blew off a trip to Chicago to see another friend off. I realize Long Distance relationships can be difficult, but I am willing to do the work (and it is easier when you work for an airline).

We spoke Thursday night and set plans. She e-mailed me Friday and said that it might not be a good weekend. I was REALLY bummed. REALLY bummed. I tried to figure out what I had did wrong...but could not figure it out.

Well, we spoke that evening, and I wished her a good weekend (knowing it would be a busy weekend for her, supposedly), and that I would give her a call when I came back from Philly on Sunday. I did that (left a message last night). I then called again tonight. She has not returned the phone call.

I fucking think that is SHITTY. I am REALLY fucking pissed. I don't know what to think. I treated her VERY well, and this is how I am treated?

Women wonder why men treat them badly. I am TIRED of being treated like this by women.

So, thats why I am fired up. Yup.

Glad you asked?

Back
Top Bottom