The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would share a bit.. help my parents out a bit, buy my friends decent cars (to get popular ;) ) give some to charity :angel:

How many times did you take your driving test before you passed?

{paintedroses} said:
If you won the lottery would you share it with anyone?

i'd like to say yes, but it really depends on the size of the jackpot.
bigger the pot, the more i share.

what is the first thing you would do if you won a lottery?
:hmm:

Get them to give me one of those huge novelty cheques! :hyper: Think of the fun you could have with one of those!

*is easily pleased*

I would get a house built of giant novelty cheques:drool:

I would use my lottery winnings to buy a big novelty sized chequebook and give money away to random people in novelty cheque form just so I can use the super cool big chequebook :drool:

Guys i am getting an early night so sweet dreams one and all:wave:

:hug: you're great disco! I talked to TWO guys today that had never heard of her nor listen to any female singers

at least you know who she is :D

do you have any female singer you'll listen to? Garbage maybe?

Did you hear Kevin and Bean this morning talking about Creed?

i didn't hear Kevin and Bean. does Gwen Stefani count as a female singer? i like a couple of the old No Doubt songs.

what did they say about Creed?

Old No Doubt is the best!!!

They were doing a fundraiser listeners could request anything and they'd play it for a donation. A caller requested Creed and donated 2,000 dollars. They still wouldn't play it :lol: They said they draw the line at Creed.

Then they got a bunch of emails saying yea we don't want to hear it either but she gave the money play her song. So they played just a snippet of it.

It was funny anyways if you know their sense of humor. They did raise a bunch of money for the hurricane victims!

Question:

What causes or charities do you support?

a few... one being Make A Wish Foundation. And usually a diabetic one (I have a diabetic niece & neighbor). There are others but those came to the top of my head. And of course the Red Cross.

Howz about you?

Komen foundation, American cancer society, Operation Iraqui Children and of course the red cross

what is your favorite food to have at a Barbeque?

My everday purse has a tiny first aid kit in it :D and a stain removal pen :reject: I like to be prepared

My car always has extra sunglasses in the console I can't go out without them (during the day) a nail file and altoids always!

favorite brand of jeans?

I just listened to Chris Martin and Bono What's going on :huh:

rr :hug: hangover I got rid of mine yesterday finally by having a couple drinks :ohmy:

you gonna tell me what ya did last night ?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom