The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i golf alot with my dad, and with my mom, we can just do whatever -- we always have a good time.

same (i can't think of any right now -- i'm too sore and tired from ultimate frisbee :huh: )

my dad and I discuss current events books or go to the movies

my mom and I shop.

could you tell us what ultimate frisbee is? Is it like golf with frisbees? I think we had that at summer camp

ooooh next question

have you been to camp and which kind?

I went to the YMCA camp on catalina island for years first camper then counselor it was paradise sleeping on the beach :drool:

did you mind being away from home as a kid?

seriously study piano. when i had lessons i had zero interest in them.

now i want to play, but there isn't time to learn. :shrug:

what was the first rock concert you ever saw?

Never been, and its not exactly my thing...ordered fun and all that bugs me:madspit: :wink:

Same question to someone who has been..

First rock concert :hmm: Red Hot Chili Peppers I think

Disneyland never been, wouldn't want to

Same ..

Ash was my first concert:rockon: Local guys too:D

Same question.

I have disney passes it's close by so :shrug:

first concert was Billy Joel when I was young with my dad
first big one was U2 or Oingo Boingo don't know which was first

I love Disneyland!

as a kid i never got to go to any fast food the military bases didn't used to have them. Never had music lessons either or gymnastics :grumpy:

last time you had a hangover?

those shots have lots of whipped cream in them and must be done with hands behind your back usually meant to embarras you

what is a chocolate honeycomb?
I think we'd have a great time out together. You sound like lots of fun!

I don't usually drink cocktails but I like a midori sour

same? favorite bar drink

Gin and tonic :drool:

Chocolate honeycomb.. do you have Crunchie bars over there? i don't know how to describe it! I'd buy you a drink anytime Redkat! :)

Would you rather date someone whos hot or intelligent?

can't remember my last real hangover...
(sad when you think about it) i always seem to be the last one standing in my group.

tequilia flavored... mas tequilia!!
:drool:

Zumanity I was in your journal once it was really interesting! i should have replied :reject: I don't think I did anyways

I'd buy you a drink PR! Honeycomb is that like violet crumble? That's the one I remember. How is it a drink though?

I'd rather date someone intelligent I guess. Looks fade stupidity is annoying

same question

I don't really know. The shot was just flavoured like this chocolate bar we have over here called a Crunchie. Which is chocolate with bits of honey/sugar/crunchy bits of whatever. It was gross anyway, tasted like chocolate flavoured water with petrol in it :yuck:

I don't know about looks/intelligence because some intelligent people make really bad conversation, and same could be said for hot people. So it was a dumb question in the first place. Ah fuck it, I'll go for hot :wink:

Depends...sometimes i find intelligent self assured girls really hot, though they are generally pretty anyway...i never go for stupid but hot girls anyway:shrug: i try to find the combination...tis hell i tell ya:mad:(exaggeration on my part, all girls are pretty and intelligent:wink: )

Last edited:
Yeh well i would pay off my parents debts....probably about it i think...rest for moi:yes:

same question.

Back
Top Bottom