The "I have NLOTH CD/digipack/BOXset" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In standard it's 8 rows (2 rows each for band member, same picture repeated like tilting a desktop

So over the picture is the lyrics in white and it's so hard to read...

I need the digi pack!

In standard it's 8 rows (2 rows each for band member, same picture repeated like tilting a desktop

So over the picture is the lyrics in white and it's so hard to read...

I need the digi pack!

damn, i agree. I got the regular version. My main quibble is admittedly stupid: i really like the = on the cover, and on the regular version its just a sticker on the cellophane. Of course i knew that going in, but why waste the materials just to add to the art if that addition has no choice but to end up in the trash? just a thought.

i am sure i'll be happy with the uberbox

damn, i agree. I got the regular version. My main quibble is admittedly stupid: i really like the = on the cover, and on the regular version its just a sticker on the cellophane. Of course i knew that going in, but why waste the materials just to add to the art if that addition has no choice but to end up in the trash? just a thought.

Yeah. The limited edition I got with the poster and download has a thick clear sleeve that slides over the set. And that sleeve has the equal sign. It's really nice. :drool:

Ok, i went with the magazing version. very happy with my purchase. i didn't need the whole hard cover and the DVD.

How many copies were in the stores for those that didnt buy from Amazon...going to pick it up after work today cant wait!

Digipak for me at Best Buy... it's nice. Not worth the 35.99 list price, but Best Buy had it for 22.99. Does the standard booklet have any color photos at all? The digipak booklet has a mix of color and b/w and is a lot nicer than I expected. I'm not sure about the poster, though. It doesn't look like it can be removed from the digipak without ripping it.

They had quite a few of each version.

Yup, same here!

I'm not sure about the poster, though. It doesn't look like it can be removed from the digipak without ripping it.

Yeah it's lame how they paste it on there. :down: Radiohead did the same thing for the Hail To The Thief limited edition and I ended up ripping the poster. :lol: Oh well, I probably wouldn't put this poster up anyway.

Picked up standard cd at Best Buy this morning (box set coming from Amazon). They had a BIG display set up right as you walk in, with many copies of all versions. As I picked up mine and headed for the register I saw many more copies of all versions on the end of an aisle under "new releases". And just about everywhere I looked I saw pictures of the band. I don't remember seeing a bigger promotion for a U2 album - very cool. :up::applaud:

My Best Buy (East Northport, NY) didn't have any special displays in front...you had to go by the CDs to find the album. But there were only 2 of the $64.99 (on sale) box set left...one of which went home with me! :love: An employee was trying to help another customer figure out which set she wanted as I picked up my copy.

I bought The Emperiors new cloathes, sorry I mean No Line On The Horrizon on Monday. I wasted £16. How comes it's so expensive from WH Smiths in the UK? For £20 I thought I'd get a good deal.I hardly think that a crappy photo (sorry poster) of just the band stanfing on a muddy beach and a book with just a few extra pictures is worth another £5. I'm going to see whether I can swap it. A colleague said you can do that up to 28 days. If not I take it to Whiskeys' the guy who runs a local second hand CD exchange. I could get a good deal if it's brand new, as long as little Billy doesn't scribble all over the cover in crayons. BTW I thought the album sucked big time.

Last edited:
Picked up the standard CD at Future shop, here in Canada.

Luckily, I live on the United States border and even more luckily, my fiance was heading to the states for some shopping! She picked up the big box at Best Buy for me!!! Will be digging through it tonight, can't wait!!!!!!

I bought The Emperiors new cloathes, sorry I mean No Line On The Horrizon on Monday. I wasted £16. How comes it's so expensive from WH Smiths in the UK? For £20 I thought I'd get a good deal.I hardly think that a crappy photo (sorry poster) of just the band stanfing on a muddy beach and a book with just a few extra pictures is worth another £5. I'm going to see whether I can swap it. A colleague said you can do that up to 28 days. If not I take it to Whiskeys' the guy who runs a local second hand CD exchange. I could get a good deal if it's brand new, as long as little Billy doesn't scribble all over the cover in crayons. BTW I thought the album sucked big time.

*sigh* Man alive, with U2 fans like these on this board, who needs enemies? So much hate and dislike going around. I come to this board and it just kills my buzz about new U2.

Back
Top Bottom