The guest spot thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tower of Song and Under My Skin deserve an honourable mention but In A Lifetime with Clannad is by far the best, one of Bono's best ever vocals.

I'll have to come back later with some headphones, since I haven't heard half the stuff that's been posted here. :corn:

I'll have to come back later with some headphones, since I haven't heard half the stuff that's been posted here. :corn:

:lol: Yup. Ditto! I cannot wait to go through this thread again and listen to some of these.

As for my favourites from the stuff I've heard:

I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra and Bono
When The Stars Go Blue - Bono and The Corrs
Miss Sarajevo - Passengers featuring Luciano Pavarotti
The Wanderer - U2 and Johnny Cash

I don't mind the MJB cover of One, though it's not a favourite.

Great thread! :D

I've only watched that performance once. I couldn't get past the weirdness of hearing Matt Bellamy's voice singing that song. I like Muse, but his vocals + this song was just .... well, kind of weird.

:bump:
Bumping this thread!

Stumbled across this video. Wasn't sure where to post it so this thread seemed like a good place. I don't think I have ever seen this version of When Love Comes To Town!

It has some great live and behind the scenes footage at Sun Studios during the recording of the song.
U2 & BB. King - When Love Comes To Town (Not Rattle & Hum Version) - YouTube
Looks like Bono is having a wee bit of a tantrum at 1:21. Was that scene in Rattle and Hum? (I have to watch the movie again) There's also a quick scene of the Dalton Bros. rehearsing.

Just thought I'd share.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom