The Good Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My new babies :love:

doggies017.jpg

doggies006.jpg

I took my dog to Dog Beach and watched the sun set and the waves crash in this afternoon. It was so awesome!

Oh! And I got my new Drivers License in the mail!

I graduated with an Honors degree.

I have a wonderful family, friends and a great boyfriend!

I already have 2 jobs lined up.

I'm an inch from finalizing a grad school.

:dance:

Well let's see.. was sent new pictures of my best friend's baby. After a health scare at birth, baby and family are settling in ok now. He has his dad's red hair :cute: I'm so happy for her. We've seen each other through everything, so I'm greatful for her much deserved happiness.

Found my driver's license after some frantic searching. Turns out it's been in my carry-on since I left TO :nerd:

Oh.. and found out that my mom does NOT have cancer, thus ending three of the hardest weeks of my life.

I learned some true empathy and gratitude, especially after coming out the other side unscathed. Yikes. Life just likes to keep ramming those life lessons down my throat it seems :| :p Yeah yeah, got the point. NEXT!

Saw pictures of my son's ex gf's baby and it does look like my son as a newborn :shocked: It feels pretty good knowing I am probably for sure a grandmother.

A guy I spoke with on the phone about my health insurance coverage that's all messed up was very understanding and compassionate and that was nice.

I enjoyed a peppermint white chocolate mocha at Starbucks this afternoon, followed by a nap on the sofa in a sun filled living room. Pure heaven! :wink:

My sister is making some white chocolate hazelnut fudge to bring me!!

I am all packed. The gifts are bought made and wrapped, the goodies are all made, the car is full of gas, just waiting.......

I started reading a new book (Saturday by Ian Mcewan) and I'm actually enjoying it!
I haven't enjoyed a book yet this year since I read the last harry potter book.
Finally I'm enjoying a book :heart:

Lessee here :hmm:

Busy, productive day at work :crazy: Fixed some people. Made some $$$

Random texts from mah lovies (Even Ang! :heart: )

Put aside grudges with at least one person that were long overdue to be forgotten :up:

Sushi for dinner :drool: Nuff said.

- Got some important documents mailed to me far earlier than expected, so now I can go on vacation.

- Super busy at work, great clients, great results, great tips, still with energy left over at the end of the day.

- Tasty dinner :drool: PJs now, puppy, R&R.

- Found a $5 bill on the ground :D

Someone needs to rub me for good luck today :lol: :shifty: :wink:

Feel so good!

1. I had a nice long workout.
2. Day off today.
3. I have a great family and great bf.

Life is rocking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom