The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know! It worries me when there's no news...who knows what hijinks he's getting up to. I prefer him busy. :laugh:

I'm so worried that Beowulf is going to be totally ignored, now that Zemekis (or is it Emmerich? I can't remember) is doing a version. :grumpy:

man i wish i had a scanner. i drew gerry in charcol for my drawing class. as soon as i scan it i will post it and you guys can let me know what you think of it

as promised :wink:
Had to frame this right away as to protect it from me drooling all over it :drool:

3445474723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E232398332%3A98%3Bot1lsi

i know this is a gerry thread but i wanted to share it with the gerry girls first.:wink: here is one of bono, not as great as the gerry one though.

3445474723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2323983339%3B39ot1lsi

glad you like um :D thanks alot

edit: the bono one scanned pretty light, its a pencil drawing.
and the gerry one is done in charcol pencil (black and white)

Last edited:
thanks alot guys. this is the best drawing i have ever been able to do and i am really happy it came out so great.
Of course, gerry does make an excellent subject :drool:

haha, practice practice practice!
i just want to take this time to thank Gerry for sitting still in front of me long enough so that i could draw him. :lol: just kidding, i wish

if i could get gerry to sit still in front of me i don't think i would be drawing. :sexywink:

i just watched phantom today and that lovley scene from tomb raider :drool:

hahaha yeah that comparison belittles the fact that you have no money.

you actually saw it first hand, wow. i bet it was amazing.

ok let's see if this works:

32026388882088LeCTPG_ph.jpg

There's gold all over it, it's absolutely gorgeous. That photo almost doesn't look real with the statues and blue sky, but it was in fact a beautiful day :D

The opera house is one of the only things I want to see in Paris. That is a great photo--did you get to see the underground lake? I'm so jealous you went to Europe!

My sister found, at a craft store of all places, prints of the Paris Opera House--including the statue he climbs on to curse at Raoul and Christine.

I got Dear Frankie @ Hollywood Video. They had one copy and it took me 2 weeks to finally get my hands on it.

Gerry is, as always, looking very fine and it was a very well done movie. I :sad: at the end. Glad I waited for the DVD...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom