The Gabba, Brisbane Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I've seen some people argue that a lot of Boy has queer undertones. Apparently U2 had quite the gay fanbase back in 1979-80.

I read that in The Big Boring Book. It just cracked my shit up cause U2 and Pansy Division couldn't be more different.

I remember an epic argument back in the day on EYKIW about whether or not Twilight was about homosexuality.

Wouldn't get that sort of quality discussion any more.

:hmm: I'm inspired to listen to Boy on repeat and file a blog entry for John's blog on the gayness of Boy.

I think I'm really warming to the EYKIW-is-a-messed-place-and-I-should-never-go-there train of thought.

I love that one of the Melbourne shows on that tour opened with the first ever performance of Wire.

How to make the 360 Tour better: OPEN WITH WIRE.

Damn straight we can.

But right now, why are we even up, Ian, that's what I want to know! This is futility.

Hello vodka, my old faithful friend of futile late-nighters. How you carried me through last year's Aussie election!

Damn. New Zealand bow out in the semi-finals again. Valiant effort though, and a great game with a remarkable fightback to almost snatch a miracle win. Now here I am at 4am, oh god! :crack:

INTERNET!!!!!

We have it.

What we don't have, is the Brisbane game :(. Don't have this week's either :(.

I was homeridden the Saturday night of the election coverage after having surgery and despite being hopped up on endone (the best non-mindaltering drug ever? i think so!!!) I still couldn't watch it.

Haha. I've seen some people argue that a lot of Boy has queer undertones. Apparently U2 had quite the gay fanbase back in 1979-80.

I think you can make the argument. It's kinda cool that you can. I used to think Twilight was about paedophilia.

damn, i did not last long after that post.

best sleep i've had in forever though. bring it on wednesday!

Weak effort! :tongue:

I'm surprised I don't feel totally murdered today. Thank god, because today is one of the two days per week when I absolutely need to be able to think clearly.

Travis and I just made a pizza (pic on Facebook) and oh my God, it's sexy as hell.

I'm also currently making corn muffins. This is a night of so much win.

Hey, Alison...

Heh, I'm halfway through the stretching of WhoScarf and...well, I just wanted to make sure...erm...You--you wanted a 5-metre scarf, right? :reject:

Uh... sure I did... :uhoh:

As long as I can fit it in my suitcase, it's all good. :D

Street Mission is great. Outvoted, Alison. :tongue:

Hardly a comprehensive survey. :tongue: I dare you to post a poll in EYKIW...

INTERNET!!!!!

We have it.

What we don't have, is the Brisbane game :(. Don't have this week's either :(.

Huzzah! and boo at the same time. :up: :down:

I was homeridden the Saturday night of the election coverage after having surgery and despite being hopped up on endone (the best non-mindaltering drug ever? i think so!!!) I still couldn't watch it.

How did I forget that you had an operation last year...? :reject:

That drug must have altered something if you were hopped up on it... ;)

I'm surprised I don't feel totally murdered today. Thank god, because today is one of the two days per week when I absolutely need to be able to think clearly.

Time to get the footy tips in...? :wink:

Serious case of CBF's today.

That was me yesterday. :| And then for some reason I got to work before 8am today, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom