The Esses, Mount Panorama, Bathurst, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Daniel. No, nothing yet!

Who are you going with? I'm buying Ali's ticket since she'll be on holidays. Will have to see who else on the Superthread wants to go - I'm guessing Jen and Danny.

I'll just meet you guys there. I don't think anyone I know will wanna come.

I'll just meet you guys there. I don't think anyone I know will wanna come.

Not your girlfriend?

And do you know if this will be seated or standing? I'm presuming seated, in which case it might be best if just one of us buys all the tickets - though I'm guessing it'll be limited to just 2 or 4 tickets per purchase, given the tiny venue.

Not your girlfriend?

And do you know if this will be seated or standing? I'm presuming seated, in which case it might be best if just one of us buys all the tickets - though I'm guessing it'll be limited to just 2 or 4 tickets per purchase, given the tiny venue.

Nope, she won't wanna come. She likes the crowides, but yeah, I doubt it.

Its at the Forum right?, It'll be standing. There are like some tables, from memory which you can sit at. But apart from that its all standing.

Nope, she won't wanna come. She likes the crowides, but yeah, I doubt it.

Its at the Forum right?, It'll be standing. There are like some tables, from memory which you can sit at. But apart from that its all standing.

Oh, that's a shame.

See, my assumption is they could configure it to be seated. Like how Rod Laver can have GA, but for the Crowdies, it was seats on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom