The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone here is bored, try out this little Java "game" I found called Powder Game.
Web game Powder Game - web games site DAN-BALL
It's not so much a game as it is a physics tool: you can use 20 or so different kinds of powder and see how they interact.
Here are some things to try to get started:
-Put down some Powder, and then put some Seed.
-Draw a wall with Metal and aim a Laser blast at it.
-Combine Nitro and Magma for a MASSIVE explosion.

Have fun!

Any announcement of a leak tonight?

there is not going to be an announcement of a leak. it's just going to be there randomly. it's not like anybody would possibly have the stupidity or gall to actually say to universal and the world, i'm about to leak your biggest album of the year, here is my IP address, please come find me. it'll just pop up out of the blue. anybody saying that they are going to post the album at a certain time or date is full of it.

Stages of waiting for a NLOTH leak that never comes :(

1. denial: It'll leak any minute now! I know it!
2. anger: WTF it's still not leaked grrrraaaahhhh!!!1
3. bargaining: I'll trade n00ds for a leak!
4. depression: Life sucks without NLOTH :(
5. acceptance: I guess I'm just going to have to wait til release day.

Is he going to play the whole thing or just some songs? I'll only listen to a leak if it's the whole thing.

Exactly, this is the info that we need.
Will he play the album to air at all (just because he gets it on the 19th doesn't mean he'll play it)?
If so, how much of it will he play?
What station/time?

If I were U2, I'd be adamantly against early radio play of the alubm, especially if it hasn't even leaked yet.

That's right on the money. :up:

I'm guessing that the next tracks played on Irish radio will be the next two singles...crazy tonight and magnificent...

although I'd rather hear moment of surrender and unknown caller...

I think I'm still on stage 2.
:angry::angry:

Is NLOTH available at Best Buy already?

If you check out the web site and check store availability it says that the standard version of NLOTH is AVAILABLE while the box set is COMING SOON.
BestBuy.com - Search Results

I'm sure this is just a computer glitch, but it's sort of fun to think that Best Buy stores already have stacks of NLOTH sitting in their stock rooms. :)

You forgot Stage 2.5 (Bad Puns), Stage 4.5 (Desperately Asking A Digital Magic 8 Ball If The Album Will Leak), and Stage ANLFKNEBNVIUOBE (French Invasion).
Otherwise, pretty good.

Will he play the album to air at all (just because he gets it on the 19th doesn't mean he'll play it)?
What station/time?

If I were U2, I'd be adamantly against early radio play of the alubm, especially if it hasn't even leaked yet.

Yeah, I don't see this happening, especially if the album hasn't leaked. They haven't worked this hard to let a DJ just play the thing in 'broad daylight'.

I love my ipod touch. I got the 30GB for Christmas. The wifi is good for what it does, i.e. connect to unsecured wifi networks.

(I wouldn't give up my blackberry for an iphone)

i got mine of 16gb :reject: cause here in Brazil it's like: R$1,000! and it wasn't so expensive because of the new genaration... :hyper::hyper: i love him! i still having the 2gb... he did a great work :cute: :heart:

:lol:
Homework? No, thanks, my college classes begin on March 13... :hyper::hyper:

BTW, I love that "Street Mission" performance, Edge's on fire! :combust:

WTF? :angry:
i'm having a lot of tests and everything and ur classes didn't started yet? :faint: thanks good carnival is next week :drool:

Next single will now be Magnificent not Crazy Tonight apparently- they are looking to get the video made - maybe capitalising on some of the 'Bound to be a No1' early album reviews?

Don't bother with the iPod touch - I have one and was enticed due to the wi-fi connectability, but it turns out that it's pretty much useless unless you have a really strong, free wi-fi connection. I don't know what it's like in NY but here that basically restricts you to some small random shops and the local library. If you want that function in an iPod, just get the iPhone, which is useable anywhere you can get a cell signal. And of course this is all without getting into the much smaller memory space. I got the 16GB model and it was full a week after I got it. Having to pick and choose which songs to put on it really annoys the shit out of me.

If you want an iPod, stick with the classic - more memory space and essentially the same (practical) functionality for less money. I would have gone with the 120 GB classic if I had known what I do now :up:

eh hem... you're speaking to a blackberry snob. i have no need for an iPhone.

technicaly i don't really neeeeed an iPod, so i've been testing myself to see how long i can go without one... i've gone 2 1/2 months now so that's pretty good, but i'm starting to get antsy.

What station/time?

i forget where i heard this, so i'm not sure if it's legit, but i heard somewhere that there were 4-5 song samplers going to DJ's on Thursday. that could be total BS though.

i think i'll listen and download on Thursday, even if the quality may be crappy.

gvid.jpg

:hmm: I wonder what else is up on nolineonthehorizon.com besides the banners and this.

I wish they would have released Magnificent (or even crazy tonight) as the 1st single.
I think the public at large is getting annoyed by the predictable wacky new U2 single. If U2 released a 1st single full of U2-goodness like Magnificent, I think this album would have a lot more buzz around it now. After Discotheque, Vertigo and now GOYB, I think "1st 'cute-artsy' U2 single fatigue" is kicking in.

so we can start a real funleak thread now... we can transform this since all the leaks were a fake and each guy with a real brain has understood it will not happen...

so...

Leak me up... before you go...

I think it's incredibly lame that the video isn't on the disc. I have singles that I can watch on my widescreen with 5.1 sound and it's amazing. Watching it on the computer is nothing compared to that.

why are people saying it's not a leak anymore? The earliest release date is on the 24th to Japan right? So up until then it's a leakkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom