The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...No. Alan Cross' thing was just the first "leak story", and chances are it'll leak pretty soon (the odds are getting better every day!)
Besides, where else are we going to go? :crazy:

The odds may be getting better, but I'm less hopeful every time I check this site.

There is a silver lining to all this waiting, it has given me a chance to go back and listen to a lot of U2 that I haven't listened to in a long time (albums start-to-finish). Listening to Zooropa right now, and Stay is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. :up:

*nods* I went a-hunting through various U2 mix cds of my husband's yesterday in search of Electrical Storm and found a bunch of other goodies I hadn't heard in ages.

The odds may be getting better, but I'm less hopeful every time I check this site.
Same here, but I need something to keep me from going nuts. So this new mantra is perfect!
The odds are getting better every day...

:crazy:

The longer its not out there the better, I don't have to be tempted to waste my first listen on a leak. Two more weeks, I can make it... I think. :hyper:

No I totally see your point. I don't think Sicy wanted another leak thread though, and with this many people here all the time just sitting and waiting, there's no way you're ever going to stop all the non-serious talk.

Besides, if there hasn't been a leak, what other kind of news are you looking for? The only mildly serious thing that has happened here is the discovery of about 1,000,000,000 more fake leaks. And again, there are always credible people here ready to fill you in on what you missed (which is always nothing).

:shrug:
That being the case, I guess it would be prudent for people like me to stay away from the leak chase and simply check in now and then to see if the deed has finally been done. That's not going to be easy, mind you. I'm damn impatient about this thing, just like the rest of you.

Talking about leaks, we still don't have the 2nd version of GOYB from the single (Get On Your Boots: U2: Amazon.co.uk: Music) and it was already released.

I hope it's not that remix that was played on Radio 1.

Erm... I'm pretty sure the "second" version of GOYB is simply the video. Check the artwork here:

31h9eizYXgL._SS400_.jpg

Well apparently we'll be hearing some of the songs very soon, Thursday morning at the latest, right? Has it been confirmed? That's in less than 2 days everyone:hyper:

I know some would prefer not to hear a few songs first, but personally I think it's perfect. Something coming up very soon, and then if we don't hear the whole album right away we have more excitment to look forward to. Extending the pleasure of discovering new U2 :drool:

The album will still be a 'whole' sooner than later anyways. I'm definetely listening to anything new that pops up :up:

Because we're so near the offical listenings from radio... so

admins close all leak topics, they're useless

Do we need a definition of the word leak?

Leak: an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light NLOTH etc.) to enter or escape

Hey does anyone know off the top of their head what time the Brits thingy will be on? I can't be arsed to look through the other thread. :D

Televised 8pm - 10pm here in the UK on ITV. So if some bastard leaks it while we are watching U2, I will come round and stamp on all their toys! :mad: :lol:

Today is 17, and we've no leak at all, so we can say its 18 already, and can we call it a leak if it leaks one day before?

Because we're so near the offical listenings from radio... so

admins close all leak topics, they're useless

a) rumor

b) 2 days away is an eternity in "waiting for a leak" time; what if it leaks tonight?

c) this close to the release date, I'm not going to have my first listen be shitty radio quality with the songs all split up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom